Lane lines have disappeared from the Aurora Bridge and the West Seattle Bridge, confusing drivers.
Another victim of the recent snowstorm: lane lines.
Stripes marking the lanes have disappeared from the Aurora Bridge and the West Seattle Bridge, confusing drivers.
Mary Beth Turner, spokeswoman for the Seattle Department of Transportation, confirmed that the lines have disappeared from both spans. “It’s a priority to remark these,” she said.
The lanes will first be re-marked on the West Seattle Bridge and then the Aurora Bridge, she said.
- Seattle City Council kills sale of street for Sodo arena; Sonics fans despair
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Ted Cruz ends his bid for Republican presidential nomination
- Man killed by car pulling out of Seattle parking garage
- Bertha under the viaduct: Drilling that shut highway is nearly 30 percent done