Lane lines have disappeared from the Aurora Bridge and the West Seattle Bridge, confusing drivers.
Another victim of the recent snowstorm: lane lines.
Stripes marking the lanes have disappeared from the Aurora Bridge and the West Seattle Bridge, confusing drivers.
Mary Beth Turner, spokeswoman for the Seattle Department of Transportation, confirmed that the lines have disappeared from both spans. “It’s a priority to remark these,” she said.
The lanes will first be re-marked on the West Seattle Bridge and then the Aurora Bridge, she said.
- Pursuit of big-money contract comes at a cost for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson
- Paying the bill for U.S. Open at Chambers Bay
- Seattle man charged with vehicular homicide in cyclist’s death
- As Puget Sound sweats, few air conditioners are cooling us down
- ‘Historic’ tuition cut sets state apart from rest of U.S.