Lane lines have disappeared from the Aurora Bridge and the West Seattle Bridge, confusing drivers.
Another victim of the recent snowstorm: lane lines.
Stripes marking the lanes have disappeared from the Aurora Bridge and the West Seattle Bridge, confusing drivers.
Mary Beth Turner, spokeswoman for the Seattle Department of Transportation, confirmed that the lines have disappeared from both spans. “It’s a priority to remark these,” she said.
The lanes will first be re-marked on the West Seattle Bridge and then the Aurora Bridge, she said.
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch announces retirement in his own, unique fashion
- Black Sabbath calls it a night at the Tacoma Dome — for good
- Costco delays credit-card switch
- Seahawks star Marshawn Lynch's tweet during Super Bowl appears to announce retirement
- Seattle’s brash king of pot raking in cash and raising hackles at Uncle Ike’s