Lane lines have disappeared from the Aurora Bridge and the West Seattle Bridge, confusing drivers.
Another victim of the recent snowstorm: lane lines.
Stripes marking the lanes have disappeared from the Aurora Bridge and the West Seattle Bridge, confusing drivers.
Mary Beth Turner, spokeswoman for the Seattle Department of Transportation, confirmed that the lines have disappeared from both spans. “It’s a priority to remark these,” she said.
The lanes will first be re-marked on the West Seattle Bridge and then the Aurora Bridge, she said.
- Seahawks agree to contract extension with quarterback Russell Wilson
- Dustin Ackley trade symbolizes continuing dark days of Mariners
- Surviving Seattle’s sidewalks: Pedestrian rage rises as the population grows
- Mariners trade Mark Lowe to the Blue Jays for three minor leaguers
- Seahawks linebacker Bobby Wagner on contract talks: 'Now. That's my deadline'