Lane lines have disappeared from the Aurora Bridge and the West Seattle Bridge, confusing drivers.
Another victim of the recent snowstorm: lane lines.
Stripes marking the lanes have disappeared from the Aurora Bridge and the West Seattle Bridge, confusing drivers.
Mary Beth Turner, spokeswoman for the Seattle Department of Transportation, confirmed that the lines have disappeared from both spans. “It’s a priority to remark these,” she said.
The lanes will first be re-marked on the West Seattle Bridge and then the Aurora Bridge, she said.
- Seattle fifth-graders will get their camp trip, but teachers refuse to go
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Five things to watch as Seahawks begin OTAs Monday
- What the national media are saying about Robinson Cano and the Mariners' hot start to the season
- Ivar’s looks to sell, lease back two venerable restaurant sites