A landslide has blocked train tracks near Vancouver, Washington, stopping Amtrak service.
A landslide has blocked train tracks near Vancouver, Washington, stopping Amtrak service between Portland and Seattle until Friday.
BNSF Railway, which owns the track, has placed a 48-hour moratorium on train travel through the area.
Amtrak is working on bus transportation for passengers.
Regular train service will operate north of Seattle and south of Portland.
Most Read Stories
- Road rage in Kent: Subaru strikes Jeep three times
- UW professor got it right on Trump. So why is he being ignored? | Danny Westneat
- Latest study: Seattle’s wage law lifted restaurant pay without shrinking jobs
- 90 degrees?! Heat wave expected in Seattle this weekend
- Seattle police transcript of fatal shooting of Charleena Lyles: 'I don't have a Taser' WATCH
Passengers seeking refunds should go to Amtrak.com or call 800-USA-RAIL.