SPOKANE (AP) — Police are looking for a man who shot and killed a man during an apparent home invasion Sunday night at a home in Spokane’s South Hill neighborhood.
Lt. Justin Lundgren told The Spokesman-Review the victim’s wife called 911 about 7 p.m. and said an intruder in their home had shot her husband. He died at the scene.
Officers blocked streets for a search with a police dog but did not find a suspect. He was wearing all black clothing.
The woman said the intruder pointed a gun at her husband, who tried to calm him down. She ran upstairs, then heard gunfire.
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Seattle sushi fans, rejoice: Shiro's new place is open
- Students say WWU’s response to racist threats not enough
- Seahawks’ Marshawn Lynch has surgery, could be back December
- UW fires women’s crew coach Bob Ernst