SPOKANE (AP) — Police are looking for a man who shot and killed a man during an apparent home invasion Sunday night at a home in Spokane’s South Hill neighborhood.
Lt. Justin Lundgren told The Spokesman-Review the victim’s wife called 911 about 7 p.m. and said an intruder in their home had shot her husband. He died at the scene.
Officers blocked streets for a search with a police dog but did not find a suspect. He was wearing all black clothing.
The woman said the intruder pointed a gun at her husband, who tried to calm him down. She ran upstairs, then heard gunfire.
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch announces retirement in his own, unique fashion
- Black Sabbath calls it a night at the Tacoma Dome — for good
- Seattle’s brash king of pot raking in cash and raising hackles at Uncle Ike’s
- Costco delays credit-card switch
- Marshawn Lynch leaves behind a legacy like no other with Seahawks