SPOKANE (AP) — Police are looking for a man who shot and killed a man during an apparent home invasion Sunday night at a home in Spokane’s South Hill neighborhood.
Lt. Justin Lundgren told The Spokesman-Review the victim’s wife called 911 about 7 p.m. and said an intruder in their home had shot her husband. He died at the scene.
Officers blocked streets for a search with a police dog but did not find a suspect. He was wearing all black clothing.
The woman said the intruder pointed a gun at her husband, who tried to calm him down. She ran upstairs, then heard gunfire.
- 2 people killed in Seattle-area windstorm identified
- Richard Sherman asks for Tyler Lockett-Mario Kart mashup, the internet answers
- Seahawks trade Kevin Norwood, make other moves to get roster to 75
- Chargers players upset with Frank Clark
- High winds stall firefighting efforts, fuel Tunk Block, Lime Belt fires