Gov.-elect Jay Inslee has hired an Olympia head hunting firm to find the best people to lead Washington's top agencies in his administration.
Gov.-elect Jay Inslee has hired an Olympia head hunting firm to find the best people to lead Washington’s top agencies in his administration.
The Olympian ( http://is.gd/PVjB31) reports Inslee has told all Gov. Chris Gregoire’s cabinet members that they will need to reapply for their jobs if they want to continue leading a state agency.
In the meantime, Karras Consulting is posting ads seeking people to lead the Department of Transportation, the Department of Social and Health Services, Employment Security, Labor and Industries and other top state jobs.
So far, a few incumbents – including Transportation Secretary Paula Hammond – are asking to stay on.
- A couple thoughts on Fred Jackson, Kam Chancellor and the Seahawks
- Haggen sues Albertsons for $1 billion over big grocery deal
- UW, Alaska Airlines agree to naming-rights deal for Husky Stadium's field
- After McKinley, it’s time to consider renaming Rainier
- Huskies’ colors for opener are purple, green
Most Read Stories
Information from: The Olympian, http://www.theolympian.com