Gov.-elect Jay Inslee has hired an Olympia head hunting firm to find the best people to lead Washington's top agencies in his administration.
Gov.-elect Jay Inslee has hired an Olympia head hunting firm to find the best people to lead Washington’s top agencies in his administration.
The Olympian ( http://is.gd/PVjB31) reports Inslee has told all Gov. Chris Gregoire’s cabinet members that they will need to reapply for their jobs if they want to continue leading a state agency.
In the meantime, Karras Consulting is posting ads seeking people to lead the Department of Transportation, the Department of Social and Health Services, Employment Security, Labor and Industries and other top state jobs.
So far, a few incumbents – including Transportation Secretary Paula Hammond – are asking to stay on.
- Microsoft pair claim 'hostess bar' expense queries led to firing
- Slugger Nelson Cruz makes strong first impression with Mariners
- Thursday morning musings: Mel Kiper says Seattle pick "very difficult to predict right now''
- Who do post-Combine mock drafts have the Seahawks selecting?
- Google plans new HQ, and a city fears being overrun
Most Read Stories
Information from: The Olympian, http://www.theolympian.com