Gov.-elect Jay Inslee has hired an Olympia head hunting firm to find the best people to lead Washington's top agencies in his administration.
Gov.-elect Jay Inslee has hired an Olympia head hunting firm to find the best people to lead Washington’s top agencies in his administration.
The Olympian ( http://is.gd/PVjB31) reports Inslee has told all Gov. Chris Gregoire’s cabinet members that they will need to reapply for their jobs if they want to continue leading a state agency.
In the meantime, Karras Consulting is posting ads seeking people to lead the Department of Transportation, the Department of Social and Health Services, Employment Security, Labor and Industries and other top state jobs.
So far, a few incumbents – including Transportation Secretary Paula Hammond – are asking to stay on.
- 2 people killed in Seattle-area windstorm identified
- Richard Sherman asks for Tyler Lockett-Mario Kart mashup, the internet answers
- Chargers players upset with Frank Clark
- High winds stall firefighting efforts, fuel Tunk Block, Lime Belt fires
- White House renames Mount McKinley as Denali on eve of trip
Most Read Stories
Information from: The Olympian, http://www.theolympian.com