Gov.-elect Jay Inslee has hired an Olympia head hunting firm to find the best people to lead Washington's top agencies in his administration.
Gov.-elect Jay Inslee has hired an Olympia head hunting firm to find the best people to lead Washington’s top agencies in his administration.
The Olympian ( http://is.gd/PVjB31) reports Inslee has told all Gov. Chris Gregoire’s cabinet members that they will need to reapply for their jobs if they want to continue leading a state agency.
In the meantime, Karras Consulting is posting ads seeking people to lead the Department of Transportation, the Department of Social and Health Services, Employment Security, Labor and Industries and other top state jobs.
So far, a few incumbents – including Transportation Secretary Paula Hammond – are asking to stay on.
- UW tops new list of best western universities
- Every street can't handle every use, mayor says
- Warren Moon on Marshawn Lynch: "He just doesn't trust a lot of people''
- After ditching Amex, Costco embraces Citi, Visa
- Confidence is key for 24-year-old lawmaker
Most Read Stories
Information from: The Olympian, http://www.theolympian.com