Dean Wetter pleaded guilty March 9 to two counts of assault, according to news accounts. He was sentenced as part of a plea deal to 364 days in jail, with all the time suspended.
The husband of Heart lead singer Ann Wilson has been sentenced for allegedly choking her nephews during a concert in suburban Seattle.
Seattlepi.com reported Friday that Dean Wetter pleaded guilty March 9 to two counts of assault. He was sentenced as part of a plea deal to 364 days in jail, with all the time suspended.
Wetter will pay restitution, be on probation, undergo counseling and have no contact with the boys.
Court documents say the incident happened when then 16-year-olds were watching Heart perform in August 2016 and wanted to look inside Ann Wilson’s tour bus.
Most Read Stories
- Billionaire Paul Allen pledges $30M toward permanent housing for Seattle’s homeless
- Seahawks trade with Falcons, 49ers to move out of first round of 2017 NFL Draft, now have 10 picks WATCH
- 2017 NFL draft: Live Seahawks updates from the first round
- Highway 99 tolling: Here's how much you could pay, according to new analysis
- Offer help to daughter every which way; it may build a bond | Dear Carolyn
Documents say Wetter started yelling after they left the door open, allegedly punching one of them in the head and grabbing him by the throat.
When the other teen stepped in, Wetter allegedly grabbed his throat “and squeezed to the point he could not breathe.”