World Vision: Go to http://bit.ly/1brzpQA or mail a check with “Philippines Disaster Response Fund” in the memo line to P.O. Box 9716, Federal Way, WA 98063-9716.
Mercy Corps: Go to www.mercycorps.org/typhoon, call 1-888-747-7440, or mail a check with “ Philippines Typhoon Response” in the memo line to P.O. Box 2669, Dept. W, Portland, OR 97208-2669
Lions Club International Foundation: Donate via http://bit.ly/1cMRP3h, or mail a check with “Philippines Typhoon Haiyan Relief” in the memo line to Department 4547, Carol Stream, IL 60122-4547
Filipino Community of Seattle: Will hold a dinner and dance fundraiser Nov. 22, 6 p.m. at the Filipino Community Center, 5740 Martin Luther King Junior Way S., Seattle. Funds will go toward recovery efforts on Bohol island. Additional details will be released online at http://bit.ly/HIa9fM or by calling Alan Garcia at (206) 722-9372.
- Unusual motel sting casts wide net on illicit activity
- Italian court throws out Knox conviction once and for all
- Priced out? Growing numbers appear to be fleeing King County
- Amanda Knox murder conviction overturned by Italy high court
- 5 Seahawks takeaways from the NFL League Meetings
Most Read Stories
American Red Cross Disaster Relief:Go to www.redcross.org/charitable-donations, call 1-800-RED CROSS, or mail a check to P.O. Box 4002018, Des Moines, IA 50340-2018.