If you’re looking up a health-care provider on Washington Healthplanfinder, here’s how:
Go to www.wahealthplanfinder.org.
Click on “Find and Compare Health Plans.”
Next, click on “Find Quality Coverage.”
- Husky guide on UW cheerleading tryouts goes global
- Look like this, not that: UW pulls cheerleader-tryout advice after angry backlash
- Seahawks take Germain Ifedi with first-round pick in NFL draft
- APNewsBreak: Investigators look at overdose in Prince death
- Mexican agents hunting fugitives in Arlington slayings: ‘It’s only going to be a few days’
Most Read Stories
The next page will ask for basic information, not including your name. Then click on “Show Plans.”
In the blue box to the left, click on “Add” next to “Health Care Provider.”
Enter the name of a doctor or hospital. Click on “Search.”
The provider’s name will come up, along with contact information.
Click on “Get More Information” or “Select This Provider” to see which exchange plans include that provider.
— Amy Snow Landa