If you’re looking up a health-care provider on Washington Healthplanfinder, here’s how:
Go to www.wahealthplanfinder.org.
Click on “Find and Compare Health Plans.”
Next, click on “Find Quality Coverage.”
- State Supreme Court: Charter schools are unconstitutional
- Seahawks preseason awards: MVPs, surprises, disappointments, toughest roster calls
- Seahawks' 53-man roster projection: The Final One
- Seahawks agree to deal with veteran RB Fred Jackson, waive Robert Turbin
- Rookies again are impressive as Seattle beats Oakland 31-21 to end exhibition season
Most Read Stories
The next page will ask for basic information, not including your name. Then click on “Show Plans.”
In the blue box to the left, click on “Add” next to “Health Care Provider.”
Enter the name of a doctor or hospital. Click on “Search.”
The provider’s name will come up, along with contact information.
Click on “Get More Information” or “Select This Provider” to see which exchange plans include that provider.
— Amy Snow Landa