If you’re looking up a health-care provider on Washington Healthplanfinder, here’s how:
Go to www.wahealthplanfinder.org.
Click on “Find and Compare Health Plans.”
Next, click on “Find Quality Coverage.”
- Female tiger killed by mating partner at Sacramento Zoo
- Job cuts planned as Boeing hunkers down to compete with Airbus, consider new plane
- Amid Zika fears, local family shares the reality of microcephaly
- Seahawks sign CFL receiver Jeff Fuller and running back Cameron Marshall
- Nigerian suicide bomber gets cold feet, refuses to kill
Most Read Stories
The next page will ask for basic information, not including your name. Then click on “Show Plans.”
In the blue box to the left, click on “Add” next to “Health Care Provider.”
Enter the name of a doctor or hospital. Click on “Search.”
The provider’s name will come up, along with contact information.
Click on “Get More Information” or “Select This Provider” to see which exchange plans include that provider.
— Amy Snow Landa