If you’re looking up a health-care provider on Washington Healthplanfinder, here’s how:
Go to www.wahealthplanfinder.org.
Click on “Find and Compare Health Plans.”
Next, click on “Find Quality Coverage.”
- Rolled semi spills 14 million bees on I-5 near Lynnwood
- Man's journey to find birth mom ends — at work
- 14 million spilled bees on I-5: 'Everybody's been stung'
- Shawn Kemp to co-host party celebrating Thunder missing playoffs
- Rolled semi spills load of bees at I-5 and I-405 interchange
Most Read Stories
The next page will ask for basic information, not including your name. Then click on “Show Plans.”
In the blue box to the left, click on “Add” next to “Health Care Provider.”
Enter the name of a doctor or hospital. Click on “Search.”
The provider’s name will come up, along with contact information.
Click on “Get More Information” or “Select This Provider” to see which exchange plans include that provider.
— Amy Snow Landa