If you’re looking up a health-care provider on Washington Healthplanfinder, here’s how:
Go to www.wahealthplanfinder.org.
Click on “Find and Compare Health Plans.”
Next, click on “Find Quality Coverage.”
- For UW, an Apple Cup victory that doubled as a breakthrough
- Bill Gates to commit billions for clean energy
- The story of one homeless girl, Brittany, who was failed time and again
- Holiday and Independence Bowls are potential destinations for UW and WSU
- India draws tech dreamers back home
Most Read Stories
The next page will ask for basic information, not including your name. Then click on “Show Plans.”
In the blue box to the left, click on “Add” next to “Health Care Provider.”
Enter the name of a doctor or hospital. Click on “Search.”
The provider’s name will come up, along with contact information.
Click on “Get More Information” or “Select This Provider” to see which exchange plans include that provider.
— Amy Snow Landa