Here are some schedule changes and information on what’s open and closed Monday for the Presidents Day holiday.
• Schools are closed Monday.
• Parking on Seattle streets is free.
• Washington State Ferries will operate on a regular weekday schedule.
- With death on table, McEnroe jury's friendships crumbled
- To retire at 55 takes big savings
- Microsoft employees -- past and present -- look back over the years
- Salary cap expert Joel Corry with another look at Russell Wilson's contract
- No time to eat in Silicon Valley, so techies chug their protein
Most Read Stories
• Garbage- and recycling-pickup schedules in Seattle and Bellevue are unchanged.
• U.S. post offices are closed. There will be no mail delivery.
• Most Metro Transit buses will operate on a normal weekday schedule. Water taxis will not operate. Find more information here: http://metro.kingcounty.gov/.
• Sound Transit Link ST Express buses and Sounder trains will be on normal weekday schedules.
• Central Link light-rail trains will be on a Saturday schedule, and the Tacoma Link light rail will be on a Sunday schedule. Check at http://www.soundtransit.org/ for more information.
• Community Transit will run on a reduced schedule. For more information, go to http://www.commtrans.org/.
• Seattle Public Library locations and the book drops at the Central Library will be closed.
• All King County Library System libraries will be closed.
• Seattle Parks and Recreation community centers and pools will be closed.