Three men watching last week's Monday Night Football game between Seattle and Dallas stepped outside the Alger Tavern to settle a bet on the game. One of them had promised to burn...
ALGER, Skagit County Three men watching last week’s Monday Night Football game between Seattle and Dallas stepped outside the Alger Tavern to settle a bet on the game.
One of them had promised to burn his Seahawks’ memorabilia if Seattle lost, which is exactly what happened.
True to his word, the man walked outside, stripped off his jersey and hat, and lit them afire on the tavern’s walkway, the Skagit Valley Herald reported.
Most Read Stories
- Sexless marriage worries husband | Dear Carolyn
- Live updates on Seattle-area snowfall: Schools delayed, canceled as snow turns to rain VIEW
- For $750, Seattle’s newest apartment is the size of a parking space
- Look: Washington Crew uses Husky Stadium snow to send a message about UW football vs. Alabama
- Where did the most snow fall? Here are totals from around Western Washington
A State Patrol sergeant cited the trio for reckless burning.