Three men watching last week's Monday Night Football game between Seattle and Dallas stepped outside the Alger Tavern to settle a bet on the game. One of them had promised to burn...
ALGER, Skagit County Three men watching last week’s Monday Night Football game between Seattle and Dallas stepped outside the Alger Tavern to settle a bet on the game.
One of them had promised to burn his Seahawks’ memorabilia if Seattle lost, which is exactly what happened.
True to his word, the man walked outside, stripped off his jersey and hat, and lit them afire on the tavern’s walkway, the Skagit Valley Herald reported.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle once again nation’s fastest-growing big city; population exceeds 700,000 | FYI Guy
- What drivers can and cannot do under Washington state's new distracted-driving law
- Cause of death of Seahawk Hall of Famer Cortez Kennedy remains unclear as family, friends struggle with his passing
- Four months in, ‘Seattle’s only Trump voter’ has his doubts | Danny Westneat
- Officer hailed for taking down cop killer costs Seattle $165,000 in civil-rights claims
A State Patrol sergeant cited the trio for reckless burning.