Three men watching last week's Monday Night Football game between Seattle and Dallas stepped outside the Alger Tavern to settle a bet on the game. One of them had promised to burn...
ALGER, Skagit County Three men watching last week’s Monday Night Football game between Seattle and Dallas stepped outside the Alger Tavern to settle a bet on the game.
One of them had promised to burn his Seahawks’ memorabilia if Seattle lost, which is exactly what happened.
True to his word, the man walked outside, stripped off his jersey and hat, and lit them afire on the tavern’s walkway, the Skagit Valley Herald reported.
Most Read Stories
- 83-year-old woman sexually assaulted in SeaTac assisted-living facility; assailant sought
- What drivers can and cannot do under Washington state's new distracted-driving law
- Put down that cellphone; distracted-driving law is here
- Readers speak out: ‘Seattle doesn't know how to handle the boom’
- Homeless students drawn to Seattle schools by sports are often cast aside when the season’s over
A State Patrol sergeant cited the trio for reckless burning.