Trump vs. Clinton: The Seattle Times is looking for people who say the upcoming election has complicated their private relationships.
The Seattle Times is seeking stories of Washington families, couples and friends who support opposing candidates in the presidential election.
The Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton campaigns have undoubtedly saturated social-media feeds and headlines with vehement debates. But we’re looking for people who, perhaps, face the heat over the kitchen table.
Or, maybe, you just can’t see eye to eye with relatives who live across the state.
Please contact reporter Jessica Lee at email@example.com or 206-464-2532 to share your story. And, hey, cheer up: Nov. 8 is less than 80 days away.
Most Read Stories
- Please go fishing, Washington state says after farmed Atlantic salmon escape broken net
- Seattle-based crab boat found on Bering Sea bottom; lost since February with crew of 6
- What caused Seattle-based crab boat to sink with 6 aboard? Coast Guard hoping to find out
- Lost Seattle-based crab-boat crew memorialized VIEW
- Thanks to Amazon, Seattle is now America’s biggest company town