Trump vs. Clinton: The Seattle Times is looking for people who say the upcoming election has complicated their private relationships.
The Seattle Times is seeking stories of Washington families, couples and friends who support opposing candidates in the presidential election.
The Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton campaigns have undoubtedly saturated social-media feeds and headlines with vehement debates. But we’re looking for people who, perhaps, face the heat over the kitchen table.
Or, maybe, you just can’t see eye to eye with relatives who live across the state.
Please contact reporter Jessica Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-464-2532 to share your story. And, hey, cheer up: Nov. 8 is less than 80 days away.
Most Read Stories
- UW study finds Seattle’s minimum wage is costing jobs
- Costco is testing a new burger in Seattle, and it might remind you of Shake Shack
- Check out the Pike Place Market’s $74M addition: See 360-degree views of the new MarketFront VIEW
- The Willows Inn on Lummi Island to pay workers $149K for wage, overtime violations
- Calling their bluff: A Seattle doctor pegs what the GOP health bill is really about | Danny Westneat