PORT ANGELES, Wash. (AP) — Authorities in Port Angeles, Wash., are investigating four nighttime burglaries — reported within about 90 minutes — in which intruders smashed windows or glass doors.
City Deputy Police Chief Brian Smith can’t say the four crimes are related but he says officers will investigate on that premise. Clallam County sheriff’s deputies are also involved in the investigation.
The Peninsula Daily News reports that Smith says cash was taken from only one business. An iPod was missing from another.
The first break-in was reported late Sunday night at a coffee stand on U.S. Highway 101. Three restaurants or cafes were also hit.
- Amid drought, Rattlesnake Lake reveals its roots
- Probe of 777 engine’s explosive failure pinpoints its origin
- Lloyd McClendon’s status is at the top of the new Mariners GM’s list
- Seattle-area teen loved football, says grieving father
- SEC adds millions to developer’s alleged fraud in Seattle