PORT ANGELES, Wash. (AP) — Authorities in Port Angeles, Wash., are investigating four nighttime burglaries — reported within about 90 minutes — in which intruders smashed windows or glass doors.
City Deputy Police Chief Brian Smith can’t say the four crimes are related but he says officers will investigate on that premise. Clallam County sheriff’s deputies are also involved in the investigation.
The Peninsula Daily News reports that Smith says cash was taken from only one business. An iPod was missing from another.
The first break-in was reported late Sunday night at a coffee stand on U.S. Highway 101. Three restaurants or cafes were also hit.
- School board rebukes Bellevue football program; possible two-year ban for coach Butch Goncharoff
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Five veteran Seahawks whose roles could be most impacted by additions from the NFL draft
- Mayor, Chris Hansen denounce misogynistic comments over council arena vote
- Sport fishermen protesting in La Conner on Wednesday as tribal gill-net salmon fishery gets underway