PORT ANGELES, Wash. (AP) — Authorities in Port Angeles, Wash., are investigating four nighttime burglaries — reported within about 90 minutes — in which intruders smashed windows or glass doors.
City Deputy Police Chief Brian Smith can’t say the four crimes are related but he says officers will investigate on that premise. Clallam County sheriff’s deputies are also involved in the investigation.
The Peninsula Daily News reports that Smith says cash was taken from only one business. An iPod was missing from another.
The first break-in was reported late Sunday night at a coffee stand on U.S. Highway 101. Three restaurants or cafes were also hit.
- Job cuts planned as Boeing hunkers down to compete with Airbus, consider new plane
- Police: Ohio newborn appears to have died from dog bite
- With Marshawn Lynch retired, what will Seahawks do with money they save?
- Female tiger killed by mating partner at Sacramento Zoo
- Sale of Weyerhaeuser’s Federal Way campus means more intensive development