PORT ANGELES, Wash. (AP) — Authorities in Port Angeles, Wash., are investigating four nighttime burglaries — reported within about 90 minutes — in which intruders smashed windows or glass doors.
City Deputy Police Chief Brian Smith can’t say the four crimes are related but he says officers will investigate on that premise. Clallam County sheriff’s deputies are also involved in the investigation.
The Peninsula Daily News reports that Smith says cash was taken from only one business. An iPod was missing from another.
The first break-in was reported late Sunday night at a coffee stand on U.S. Highway 101. Three restaurants or cafes were also hit.
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Girlfriend finds nothing funny about couple’s sense of humor
- Lake Stevens quarterback Jacob Eason gets visit from WSU’s Mike Leach; commitment to Georgia ‘in holding pattern’
- Could losing Jimmy Graham somehow help galvanize the Seattle Seahawks for a playoff run?