King County is offering free flu vaccinations to people without health insurance or who are unable to afford one.
The vaccines Public Health — Seattle & King County is giving can be administered with a shot or with nasal spray. Preservative-free, gelatin-free and latex-free vaccines will be available.
People do not need to be regular clients of public-health centers or show proof of citizenship to get the vaccination.
The free flu-vaccination clinics:
- Amazon rolls out free same-day delivery for Prime members
- 'Granny panties' making a comeback as women say no to thongs
- Shopping video undoes woman's case against SPD
- Deputies shoot 17-year-old after car chase in SeaTac
- Old Lusty Lady strip club to get new look as boutique hotel
Most Read Stories
• Columbia Public Health Center, 4400 37th Ave. S., Seattle, 206-296-4650: 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 19; 3-7 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 24 and Thursday, Jan. 31.
• Eastgate Public Health Center, 14350 S.E. Eastgate Way, Bellevue, 206-296-4920: 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 19; 3-7 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 23 and Wednesday, Jan. 30.
• Federal Way Public Health Center, 33431 13th Place S., Federal Way, 206-296-8410: 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 19; and 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 26.
• North Public Health Center, 10501 Meridian Ave. N., Seattle, 206-296-4765: 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 19; 3-7 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 22 and Tuesday, Jan. 29.