Olympia police say they're investigating attempted arsons after fires were set at two schools.
Olympia police say they’re investigating attempted arsons after fires were set at two schools.
Deputy Fire Chief Greg Wright says a bale of hay at Pioneer Elementary and a trash can at the private Nova School were set on fire either late Friday or Saturday morning.
Both blazes were just about out when fire crews arrived on scene.
Wright says the damage at both schools was estimated at $15,000. No one was inside the buildings when the fires occurred.
- Unusual motel sting casts wide net on illicit activity
- Costco will buy most farmed salmon from Norway, not Chile
- Italian court throws out Knox conviction once and for all
- Priced out? Growing numbers appear to be fleeing King County
- 5 Seahawks takeaways from the NFL League Meetings
Most Read Stories
Olympia police spokeswoman Laura Wohl says there are no suspects at this time.
Information from: The Olympian, http://www.theolympian.com