Olympia police say they're investigating attempted arsons after fires were set at two schools.
Olympia police say they’re investigating attempted arsons after fires were set at two schools.
Deputy Fire Chief Greg Wright says a bale of hay at Pioneer Elementary and a trash can at the private Nova School were set on fire either late Friday or Saturday morning.
Both blazes were just about out when fire crews arrived on scene.
Wright says the damage at both schools was estimated at $15,000. No one was inside the buildings when the fires occurred.
- Power restored after major, hour-long outage in downtown Seattle
- Trump, Clinton win Washington state primary
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Boeing plans hundreds of layoffs in local IT unit
- Walkoff magic! Leonys Martin’s dramatic homer in ninth lifts Mariners
Most Read Stories
Olympia police spokeswoman Laura Wohl says there are no suspects at this time.
Information from: The Olympian, http://www.theolympian.com