Olympia police say they're investigating attempted arsons after fires were set at two schools.
Olympia police say they’re investigating attempted arsons after fires were set at two schools.
Deputy Fire Chief Greg Wright says a bale of hay at Pioneer Elementary and a trash can at the private Nova School were set on fire either late Friday or Saturday morning.
Both blazes were just about out when fire crews arrived on scene.
Wright says the damage at both schools was estimated at $15,000. No one was inside the buildings when the fires occurred.
- Man shot dead in South Seattle while on phone with mom
- Seattle company copes with backlash on $70,000 minimum wage
- Higher wages a surprising success for Seattle restaurant Ivar's
- Costco purchases land in southeast Redmond for long-delayed project
- Impressions from Day 2 of Seahawks' training camp
Most Read Stories
Olympia police spokeswoman Laura Wohl says there are no suspects at this time.
Information from: The Olympian, http://www.theolympian.com