Olympia police say they're investigating attempted arsons after fires were set at two schools.
Olympia police say they’re investigating attempted arsons after fires were set at two schools.
Deputy Fire Chief Greg Wright says a bale of hay at Pioneer Elementary and a trash can at the private Nova School were set on fire either late Friday or Saturday morning.
Both blazes were just about out when fire crews arrived on scene.
Wright says the damage at both schools was estimated at $15,000. No one was inside the buildings when the fires occurred.
- WWU cancels classes Tuesday after racial threats on social media
- Seahawks re-sign Bryce Brown in Marshawn Lynch’s absence
- Report: Seahawks’ Marshawn Lynch has surgery Wednesday, could be back by late December
- Like Marshawn Lynch, Seahawks’ Thomas Rawls craves contact
- Seahawks ramblings: What got Cary Williams benched?
Most Read Stories
Olympia police spokeswoman Laura Wohl says there are no suspects at this time.
Information from: The Olympian, http://www.theolympian.com