A fire Sunday evening in a Pioneer Square residential building damaged two units. No one was injured.

A fire Sunday evening in a Pioneer Square residential building damaged two units. No one was injured.

The fire, which started at about 5:40 p.m. in the 200 block of First Avenue South, was deemed an accident, caused by food on the stove, said Lt. Sue Stangl with Seattle Fire Department.

The unit where the fire started sustained about $5,000 in fire damage. In addition, water damage to that unit and the one below it totaled about $10,000, Stangl said.