The Whatcom County sheriff's office says a 27-year-old Ferndale man was arrested last week for investigation of bestiality after a family member accused him of sexually abusing a goat.
The Whatcom County sheriff’s office says a 27-year-old Ferndale man was arrested last week for investigation of bestiality after a family member accused him of sexually abusing a goat.
KGMI reports the Whatcom Humane Society took custody of the goat.
In another bestiality case, Sheriff Bill Elfo says detectives continue to investigate an animal sex operation that was busted last month near Sumas.
Elfo told The Bellingham Herald charges are possible against Douglas Spink who was arrested April 14 and held on suspicion of violating a drug probation. A British man was arrested for investigation of animal cruelty after agents found a video of him with a dog.
- Mariners fire general manager Jack Zduriencik
- Mariners demote struggling catcher Mike Zunino
- Now comes the hard part for the Mariners: Hiring Jack Zduriencik’s replacement
- Why Russell Wilson needs to water down his Recovery claims
- Animated map: How the wildfires in North Central Washington have grown over time
Most Read Stories
The Humane Society is caring for four horses and seven dogs seized in the raid.
(with information from KGMI, Bellingham Herald)