The Whatcom County sheriff's office says a 27-year-old Ferndale man was arrested last week for investigation of bestiality after a family member accused him of sexually abusing a goat.
The Whatcom County sheriff’s office says a 27-year-old Ferndale man was arrested last week for investigation of bestiality after a family member accused him of sexually abusing a goat.
KGMI reports the Whatcom Humane Society took custody of the goat.
In another bestiality case, Sheriff Bill Elfo says detectives continue to investigate an animal sex operation that was busted last month near Sumas.
Elfo told The Bellingham Herald charges are possible against Douglas Spink who was arrested April 14 and held on suspicion of violating a drug probation. A British man was arrested for investigation of animal cruelty after agents found a video of him with a dog.
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- Seattle-based seafood company shuts down
- UW receiver Isaiah Renfro opens up about depression, announces he's leaving team
- What's the top spelling 'mistake' in Washington state? The answer could make you sick
- Dead whale found on bow of cruise ship in Alaska
Most Read Stories
The Humane Society is caring for four horses and seven dogs seized in the raid.
(with information from KGMI, Bellingham Herald)