The Whatcom County sheriff's office says a 27-year-old Ferndale man was arrested last week for investigation of bestiality after a family member accused him of sexually abusing a goat.
The Whatcom County sheriff’s office says a 27-year-old Ferndale man was arrested last week for investigation of bestiality after a family member accused him of sexually abusing a goat.
KGMI reports the Whatcom Humane Society took custody of the goat.
In another bestiality case, Sheriff Bill Elfo says detectives continue to investigate an animal sex operation that was busted last month near Sumas.
Elfo told The Bellingham Herald charges are possible against Douglas Spink who was arrested April 14 and held on suspicion of violating a drug probation. A British man was arrested for investigation of animal cruelty after agents found a video of him with a dog.
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- Girlfriend finds nothing funny about couple’s sense of humor
- Lake Stevens quarterback Jacob Eason gets visit from WSU’s Mike Leach; commitment to Georgia ‘in holding pattern’
- Could losing Jimmy Graham somehow help galvanize the Seattle Seahawks for a playoff run?
Most Read Stories
The Humane Society is caring for four horses and seven dogs seized in the raid.
(with information from KGMI, Bellingham Herald)