Fort Lewis military police are investigating a fatal stabbing that happened early this morning outside a unit barracks. Police and Criminal Investigation...
Fort Lewis military police are investigating a fatal stabbing that happened early this morning outside a unit barracks.
Police and Criminal Investigation Command are looking into the slaying of a 22-year-old soldier at 4 a.m. in north Fort Lewis, according to a Fort Lewis news release.
The soldier died at Madigan Army Medical Center at about 5 a.m., according to the release.
Military police arrested a person in connection with the stabbing. His identity was not released.
- Narcotics dog hospitalized after ingesting meth
- It's no easy task, but contract extension for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson will get done
- Newcomers arriving in record numbers, but from where?
- Toppled fish truck makes a stinker of a commute Tuesday night
- Amazon devouring quarter of Seattle's best office space
Most Read Stories
The identity of the victim is being withheld pending notification of next of kin.
The stabbing was an isolated incident, according to the release.
Brian Alexander: 206-464-2026 or firstname.lastname@example.org