Fort Lewis military police are investigating a fatal stabbing that happened early this morning outside a unit barracks. Police and Criminal Investigation...
Fort Lewis military police are investigating a fatal stabbing that happened early this morning outside a unit barracks.
Police and Criminal Investigation Command are looking into the slaying of a 22-year-old soldier at 4 a.m. in north Fort Lewis, according to a Fort Lewis news release.
The soldier died at Madigan Army Medical Center at about 5 a.m., according to the release.
Military police arrested a person in connection with the stabbing. His identity was not released.
- Seattle police officer faces firing over arrest of man carrying a golf club
- Man killed by escort had axes, shovel, bleach; may be linked to missing women
- Seattle-area home prices hit wall in May
- Boy Scouts OK gay leaders; Mormon church may quit
- Alaska Airlines has 72-hour sale on fall travel to Hawaii
Most Read Stories
The identity of the victim is being withheld pending notification of next of kin.
The stabbing was an isolated incident, according to the release.
Brian Alexander: 206-464-2026 or firstname.lastname@example.org