Fort Lewis military police are investigating a fatal stabbing that happened early this morning outside a unit barracks. Police and Criminal Investigation...
Fort Lewis military police are investigating a fatal stabbing that happened early this morning outside a unit barracks.
Police and Criminal Investigation Command are looking into the slaying of a 22-year-old soldier at 4 a.m. in north Fort Lewis, according to a Fort Lewis news release.
The soldier died at Madigan Army Medical Center at about 5 a.m., according to the release.
Military police arrested a person in connection with the stabbing. His identity was not released.
- Kam Chancellor’s forced fumble and K.J. Wright’s illegal batted ball help Seahawks stop Lions
- Reaction: National media reacts to controversial call on Kam Chancellor-forced fumble in Seahawks-Lions game
- Evergreen senior’s death, other player injuries renew football-safety debate
- Many homeowners stuck owing more than their houses are worth
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
Most Read Stories
The identity of the victim is being withheld pending notification of next of kin.
The stabbing was an isolated incident, according to the release.
Brian Alexander: 206-464-2026 or email@example.com