Fort Lewis military police are investigating a fatal stabbing that happened early this morning outside a unit barracks. Police and Criminal Investigation...
Fort Lewis military police are investigating a fatal stabbing that happened early this morning outside a unit barracks.
Police and Criminal Investigation Command are looking into the slaying of a 22-year-old soldier at 4 a.m. in north Fort Lewis, according to a Fort Lewis news release.
The soldier died at Madigan Army Medical Center at about 5 a.m., according to the release.
Military police arrested a person in connection with the stabbing. His identity was not released.
- With death on table, McEnroe jury's friendships crumbled
- Salary cap expert Joel Corry with another look at Russell Wilson's contract
- Microsoft employees -- past and present -- look back over the years
- To retire at 55 takes big savings
- No time to eat in Silicon Valley, so techies chug their protein
Most Read Stories
The identity of the victim is being withheld pending notification of next of kin.
The stabbing was an isolated incident, according to the release.
Brian Alexander: 206-464-2026 or firstname.lastname@example.org