Fort Lewis military police are investigating a fatal stabbing that happened early this morning outside a unit barracks. Police and Criminal Investigation...
Fort Lewis military police are investigating a fatal stabbing that happened early this morning outside a unit barracks.
Police and Criminal Investigation Command are looking into the slaying of a 22-year-old soldier at 4 a.m. in north Fort Lewis, according to a Fort Lewis news release.
The soldier died at Madigan Army Medical Center at about 5 a.m., according to the release.
Military police arrested a person in connection with the stabbing. His identity was not released.
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- Seattle-based seafood company shuts down
- What's the top spelling 'mistake' in Washington state? The answer could make you sick
- UW receiver Isaiah Renfro opens up about depression, announces he's leaving team
- Dead whale found on bow of cruise ship in Alaska
Most Read Stories
The identity of the victim is being withheld pending notification of next of kin.
The stabbing was an isolated incident, according to the release.
Brian Alexander: 206-464-2026 or firstname.lastname@example.org