If you’re a true-blue Seahawks fan, you’ll want to be at a Blue Friday Rally, noon to 12:30 p.m. today at Westlake Park, 401 Pine St., Seattle.
Blue Fridays always encourage Seahawks spirit, but for this one, two days before the NFC Championship against the San Francisco 49ers, there is more at stake.
Hosted by the team, the rally will include a star-studded lineup and a chance to win a pair of tickets and other prizes.
Voice of the Seahawks Steve Raible, the Sea Gals, former Seahawks players Randall Morris, Manu Tuiasosopo and Norm Johnson and other guests will be at the event.
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- So the NRA sends a questionnaire to a Seattle state senator ...
- What's the top spelling 'mistake' in Washington state? The answer could make you sick
- 6 ways to befriend your bones and fend off osteoporosis
- Refusal in Bernie Sandersland to accept reality is really unreal
Most Read Stories
Blitz and Blue Thunder will be there, too, of course.