If you’re a true-blue Seahawks fan, you’ll want to be at a Blue Friday Rally, noon to 12:30 p.m. today at Westlake Park, 401 Pine St., Seattle.
Blue Fridays always encourage Seahawks spirit, but for this one, two days before the NFC Championship against the San Francisco 49ers, there is more at stake.
Hosted by the team, the rally will include a star-studded lineup and a chance to win a pair of tickets and other prizes.
Voice of the Seahawks Steve Raible, the Sea Gals, former Seahawks players Randall Morris, Manu Tuiasosopo and Norm Johnson and other guests will be at the event.
- Turkey’s president, Putin hurl insults after plane downed
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Seattle sushi fans, rejoice: Shiro's new place is open
- UW fires women’s crew coach Bob Ernst
- 2015 Apple Cup might be the start of something big for UW Huskies, WSU Cougars
Most Read Stories
Blitz and Blue Thunder will be there, too, of course.