If you’re a true-blue Seahawks fan, you’ll want to be at a Blue Friday Rally, noon to 12:30 p.m. today at Westlake Park, 401 Pine St., Seattle.
Blue Fridays always encourage Seahawks spirit, but for this one, two days before the NFC Championship against the San Francisco 49ers, there is more at stake.
Hosted by the team, the rally will include a star-studded lineup and a chance to win a pair of tickets and other prizes.
Voice of the Seahawks Steve Raible, the Sea Gals, former Seahawks players Randall Morris, Manu Tuiasosopo and Norm Johnson and other guests will be at the event.
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
- Clay Matthews tells Colin Kaepernick: ‘You ain’t Russell Wilson, bro’
- Watch: Former Mariners great Ichiro Suzuki pitches — yes, pitches — for the Marlins
- Death of Evergreen player, other injuries renew football-safety debate
- Gun violence: Don’t fear gun laws; let gun-owners help pay to fix the problem
Most Read Stories
Blitz and Blue Thunder will be there, too, of course.