If you’re a true-blue Seahawks fan, you’ll want to be at a Blue Friday Rally, noon to 12:30 p.m. today at Westlake Park, 401 Pine St., Seattle.
Blue Fridays always encourage Seahawks spirit, but for this one, two days before the NFC Championship against the San Francisco 49ers, there is more at stake.
Hosted by the team, the rally will include a star-studded lineup and a chance to win a pair of tickets and other prizes.
Voice of the Seahawks Steve Raible, the Sea Gals, former Seahawks players Randall Morris, Manu Tuiasosopo and Norm Johnson and other guests will be at the event.
- Microsoft pair claim 'hostess bar' expense queries led to firing
- Slugger Nelson Cruz makes strong first impression with Mariners
- Thursday morning musings: Mel Kiper says Seattle pick "very difficult to predict right now''
- Who do post-Combine mock drafts have the Seahawks selecting?
- Google plans new HQ, and a city fears being overrun
Most Read Stories
Blitz and Blue Thunder will be there, too, of course.