If you’re a true-blue Seahawks fan, you’ll want to be at a Blue Friday Rally, noon to 12:30 p.m. today at Westlake Park, 401 Pine St., Seattle.
Blue Fridays always encourage Seahawks spirit, but for this one, two days before the NFC Championship against the San Francisco 49ers, there is more at stake.
Hosted by the team, the rally will include a star-studded lineup and a chance to win a pair of tickets and other prizes.
Voice of the Seahawks Steve Raible, the Sea Gals, former Seahawks players Randall Morris, Manu Tuiasosopo and Norm Johnson and other guests will be at the event.
- Narcotics dog hospitalized after ingesting meth
- It's no easy task, but contract extension for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson will get done
- 5 Seahawks takeaways from the NFL League Meetings
- Microsoft tells vendors to give contract workers basic benefits
- Priced out: Has the King County diaspora begun?
Most Read Stories
Blitz and Blue Thunder will be there, too, of course.