Public Relations Award: Cheri Brennan of Alliance Communications in Bellevue was the 2004 recipient of the Hugh Smith Community Service Award from the Puget Sound Chapter of the...
Public Relations Award:
Cheri Brennan of Alliance Communications in Bellevue was the 2004 recipient of the Hugh Smith Community Service Award from the Puget Sound Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America. The award recognizes outstanding citizenship by contributing public-relations experience to a community issue and/or nonprofit organization during the year. Brennan was chosen for her work with Operation Iraq: The Spirit of Christmas.
Silverglen Senior Condominium Community in Bellevue was presented the Partners in Preparedness Award last week for its Strengthening Preparedness Among Neighbors (SPAN) program by the Bellevue Fire Department on behalf of the International Association of Emergency Managers.
T-Mobile USA Inc., also in Bellevue, was awarded the 2004 Business and Industry Preparedness Award by the city of Bellevue for its outstanding example of corporate responsibility and civic partnership.
Most Read Stories
- 83-year-old woman sexually assaulted in SeaTac assisted-living facility; assailant sought
- What drivers can and cannot do under Washington state's new distracted-driving law
- Put down that cellphone; distracted-driving law is here
- Passage of paid-family-leave act shows power of working together | Op-Ed
- Homeless students drawn to Seattle schools by sports are often cast aside when the season’s over
Compiled by Angie Ma
Kudos appears each Tuesday in the Eastside edition of The Seattle Times. E-mail items to email@example.com or send to Kudos, The Seattle Times Eastside News Bureau, 1200 112th Ave. N.E., Suite C-145, Bellevue, WA 98004.