Public Relations Award: Cheri Brennan of Alliance Communications in Bellevue was the 2004 recipient of the Hugh Smith Community Service Award from the Puget Sound Chapter of the...
Public Relations Award:
Cheri Brennan of Alliance Communications in Bellevue was the 2004 recipient of the Hugh Smith Community Service Award from the Puget Sound Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America. The award recognizes outstanding citizenship by contributing public-relations experience to a community issue and/or nonprofit organization during the year. Brennan was chosen for her work with Operation Iraq: The Spirit of Christmas.
Silverglen Senior Condominium Community in Bellevue was presented the Partners in Preparedness Award last week for its Strengthening Preparedness Among Neighbors (SPAN) program by the Bellevue Fire Department on behalf of the International Association of Emergency Managers.
T-Mobile USA Inc., also in Bellevue, was awarded the 2004 Business and Industry Preparedness Award by the city of Bellevue for its outstanding example of corporate responsibility and civic partnership.
Most Read Stories
- Billionaire Paul Allen pledges $30M toward permanent housing for Seattle’s homeless
- Seattle just broke a 122-year-old record for rain — because of course it did
- Is Seattle a target for a North Korean nuclear attack? Well, not quite yet, insiders say
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch agrees to contract with Raiders, is traded to Oakland in exchange of 2018 draft picks
- Boeing’s budget ax falls on popular gym for employees
Compiled by Angie Ma
Kudos appears each Tuesday in the Eastside edition of The Seattle Times. E-mail items to firstname.lastname@example.org or send to Kudos, The Seattle Times Eastside News Bureau, 1200 112th Ave. N.E., Suite C-145, Bellevue, WA 98004.