Public Relations Award: Cheri Brennan of Alliance Communications in Bellevue was the 2004 recipient of the Hugh Smith Community Service Award from the Puget Sound Chapter of the...
Public Relations Award:
Cheri Brennan of Alliance Communications in Bellevue was the 2004 recipient of the Hugh Smith Community Service Award from the Puget Sound Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America. The award recognizes outstanding citizenship by contributing public-relations experience to a community issue and/or nonprofit organization during the year. Brennan was chosen for her work with Operation Iraq: The Spirit of Christmas.
Silverglen Senior Condominium Community in Bellevue was presented the Partners in Preparedness Award last week for its Strengthening Preparedness Among Neighbors (SPAN) program by the Bellevue Fire Department on behalf of the International Association of Emergency Managers.
T-Mobile USA Inc., also in Bellevue, was awarded the 2004 Business and Industry Preparedness Award by the city of Bellevue for its outstanding example of corporate responsibility and civic partnership.
Most Read Stories
- Elizabeth Warren: ‘The next step is single-payer’ health care
- Seattle No. 1 in home-price growth again; starter homes require half of income
- Costco is testing a new burger in Seattle, and it might remind you of Shake Shack
- Zillow vs. McMansion Hell: Seattle company not backing off fight with blog despite PR fiasco
- UW study finds Seattle’s minimum wage is costing jobs
Compiled by Angie Ma
Kudos appears each Tuesday in the Eastside edition of The Seattle Times. E-mail items to email@example.com or send to Kudos, The Seattle Times Eastside News Bureau, 1200 112th Ave. N.E., Suite C-145, Bellevue, WA 98004.