The man was not charged with a crime, but police warn that running in the buff could be considered indecent exposure.
Microsoft’s Redmond campus got a late-night visit from a nude jogger Friday.
Officers on the south side of the tech giant’s campus, near 15320 N.E. 40th St., stopped the man about 3:30 a.m. after “seeing nude buttocks illuminated by a streetlight,” according to a city news release.
The man was wearing nothing but black Skechers sneakers, police said.
After being placed in the back of a patrol car, the man told police he was “trying to build up his immune system to fight the cold weather.”
Most Read Stories
- The results are in: Here's where the new Dick's Drive-In will be
- Elon Musk’s SpaceX on brink of `Wright Brothers moment’ with reused rocket
- Best way to slow aging? Exercise, but not just any kind
- New residents pour in: Pierce, Snohomish counties see nation's biggest jump in movers
- Seahawks' QB Trevone Boykin arrested on suspicion of marijuana possession and public intoxication while passenger in car crash
Police warn that jogging in the nude could be considered indecent exposure — although the man was not charged with a crime.
“We do not have pictures to share of this incident,” police said in the release. “You are welcome.”