The man was not charged with a crime, but police warn that running in the buff could be considered indecent exposure.
Microsoft’s Redmond campus got a late-night visit from a nude jogger Friday.
Officers on the south side of the tech giant’s campus, near 15320 N.E. 40th St., stopped the man about 3:30 a.m. after “seeing nude buttocks illuminated by a streetlight,” according to a city news release.
The man was wearing nothing but black Skechers sneakers, police said.
After being placed in the back of a patrol car, the man told police he was “trying to build up his immune system to fight the cold weather.”
Most Read Stories
- Seattle once again nation’s fastest-growing big city; population exceeds 700,000 | FYI Guy
- 2 Bellevue High students investigated in alleged rape of 14-year-old girl at Yarrow Point party
- Amazon opens Seattle grocery pickup sites to Prime members
- Despite 'good visit' with Colin Kaepernick, Seahawks may not be done in search for backup QB
- This Seattle bar just made Esquire’s ‘24 Best Bars in America'
Police warn that jogging in the nude could be considered indecent exposure — although the man was not charged with a crime.
“We do not have pictures to share of this incident,” police said in the release. “You are welcome.”