King County sheriff's deputies were looking for a goateed man in a red Jeep who allegedly stopped a fifth-grade girl walking to school and...
King County sheriff’s deputies were looking for a goateed man in a red Jeep who allegedly stopped a fifth-grade girl walking to school and offered her candy if she got into his vehicle.
The girl told deputies that she was walking to Apollo Elementary, in the Issaquah School District, shortly before 8 a.m. when the man pulled up at a Texaco station east of Renton on Highway 900, near its intersection with 164th Avenue Southeast.
The girl refused the man’s offer and reported it to a school-bus driver, deputies said. She described the man as white, in his 40s, with medium-length brown hair, a mustache and a goatee. He smoked, she said.
Anyone with information can call 911.
Most Read Stories
- Friends honor artist’s last wishes with water ballet in a Seattle kiddie pool WATCH
- Battling demons in a community looking to Trump for change VIEW
- Conspiracy monger Alex Jones roams Seattle streets, gets coffee dumped on him
- Experts answer your burning questions about the 2017 solar eclipse
- See how your city voted on the Proposition 1 sales-tax increase