Mercer Island police and the FBI are looking for a man who robbed a Banner Bank branch yesterday and ran away with an undisclosed amount...
Mercer Island police and the FBI are looking for a man who robbed a Banner Bank branch yesterday and ran away with an undisclosed amount of money.
Around 3:30 p.m., the man entered the bank at 2918 78th Ave. S.E., approached a teller and implied he had a weapon, said Mercer Island police Sgt. Lance Davenport.
The robber was described as in his 30s or 40s and between 5 feet 1 inch and 5 feet 3 inches tall. He was last seen wearing a baseball cap, a red sweatshirt and jeans.
Most Read Stories
- Billionaire Paul Allen pledges $30M toward permanent housing for Seattle’s homeless
- Seattle just broke a 122-year-old record for rain — because of course it did
- Is Seattle a target for a North Korean nuclear attack? Well, not quite yet, insiders say
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch agrees to contract with Raiders, is traded to Oakland in exchange of 2018 draft picks
- Boeing’s budget ax falls on popular gym for employees
Anyone with information is asked to call 206236-3500.