The driver of a van and his passenger were taken to Seattle's Harborview Medical Center yesterday after their vehicle slammed into the back...
The driver of a van and his passenger were taken to Seattle’s Harborview Medical Center yesterday after their vehicle slammed into the back of a dump truck’s trailer north of Hobart.
Just before 2:30 p.m., the van’s driver exited Highway 18 and attempted to turn north onto Issaquah-Hobart Road, said State Patrol spokeswoman Kelly Spangler.
As it turned, the van struck the rear of a trailer that was being pulled by a northbound dump truck, she said.
Most Read Stories
- Friends honor artist’s last wishes with water ballet in a Seattle kiddie pool WATCH
- Your guide to enjoying the eclipse from Seattle
- Battling demons in a community looking to Trump for change VIEW
- Experts answer your burning questions about the 2017 solar eclipse
- Conspiracy monger Alex Jones roams Seattle streets, gets coffee dumped on him
The van’s driver suffered severe head injuries and was in critical condition last night; his passenger underwent surgery for internal injuries, but his condition was not known, Spangler said. The driver of the dump truck was not hurt.
The men’s ages and hometowns were not released.