Drew Carey has been named grand marshal of this year's July 30 Seafair Torchlight Parade, Seafair official announced Wednesday.
Comedian, actor and producer Drew Carey has been named grand marshal of this year’s July 30 Seafair Torchlight Parade, Seafair official announced Wednesday.
Carey is a minority owner of Seattle Sounders FC and serves as chairman of Sounders FC Alliance, the club’s member association.
The parade, sponsored by Alaska Airlines, is the largest in the Northwest, drawing over 300,000 on-site spectators and an additional 700,000 television viewers.
Tickets for bleacher seating at the parade go on sale Wednesday. Details are posted on the event’s Website, www.seafair.com.
- Seahawks agree to contract extension with quarterback Russell Wilson
- Dustin Ackley trade symbolizes continuing dark days of Mariners
- Surviving Seattle’s sidewalks: Pedestrian rage rises as the population grows
- Mariners trade Mark Lowe to the Blue Jays for three minor leaguers
- Seahawks linebacker Bobby Wagner on contract talks: 'Now. That's my deadline'