Drew Carey has been named grand marshal of this year's July 30 Seafair Torchlight Parade, Seafair official announced Wednesday.
Comedian, actor and producer Drew Carey has been named grand marshal of this year’s July 30 Seafair Torchlight Parade, Seafair official announced Wednesday.
Carey is a minority owner of Seattle Sounders FC and serves as chairman of Sounders FC Alliance, the club’s member association.
The parade, sponsored by Alaska Airlines, is the largest in the Northwest, drawing over 300,000 on-site spectators and an additional 700,000 television viewers.
Tickets for bleacher seating at the parade go on sale Wednesday. Details are posted on the event’s Website, www.seafair.com.
- School board rebukes Bellevue football program; possible two-year ban for coach Butch Goncharoff
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Five veteran Seahawks whose roles could be most impacted by additions from the NFL draft
- Mayor, Chris Hansen denounce misogynistic comments over council arena vote
- Sport fishermen protesting in La Conner on Wednesday as tribal gill-net salmon fishery gets underway