The King County Sheriff’s Office is investigating the double homicide of an elderly Renton couple in their home in the 16200 block of 145th Avenue Southeast.
The unidentified man, 82, and his wife, 80, are believed to be victims of foul play, Sgt. Cindi West said. The causes of death were not disclosed.
Saturday night, deputies said the couple’s car is missing and issued a statewide alert for a red 2001 Chrysler 300, Washington license plate 046-XXU.
The homicides were discovered after a relative visited the home and did not get an answer after repeatedly knocking on the door. She called the couple’s daughter, who arrived at the home and discovered the bodies shortly before 7 p.m., West said.
- Nurse dies from injuries in attack near CenturyLink Field
- Woman knocked unconscious by falling drone during Seattle's Pride parade
- ‘Historic’ tuition cut sets state apart from rest of U.S.
- Residents return to ‘war zone’ in wake of Wenatchee wildfire
- Tukwila group to submit expansion application to NHL