The King County Sheriff’s Office is investigating the double homicide of an elderly Renton couple in their home in the 16200 block of 145th Avenue Southeast.
The unidentified man, 82, and his wife, 80, are believed to be victims of foul play, Sgt. Cindi West said. The causes of death were not disclosed.
Saturday night, deputies said the couple’s car is missing and issued a statewide alert for a red 2001 Chrysler 300, Washington license plate 046-XXU.
The homicides were discovered after a relative visited the home and did not get an answer after repeatedly knocking on the door. She called the couple’s daughter, who arrived at the home and discovered the bodies shortly before 7 p.m., West said.
- Husky guide on UW cheerleading tryouts goes global
- Look like this, not that: UW pulls cheerleader-tryout advice after angry backlash
- APNewsBreak: Investigators look at overdose in Prince death
- Seahawks take Germain Ifedi with first-round pick in NFL draft
- Mexican agents hunting fugitives in Arlington slayings: ‘It’s only going to be a few days’