Tea party favorite Clint Didier may announce Friday whether he'll endorse Republican Dino Rossi in the Senate race with Patty Murray.
Tea party favorite Clint Didier (DIHD’-ee-ur) may announce Friday whether he’ll endorse Republican Dino Rossi in the Senate race with Patty Murray.
Didier conceded Thursday in a message thanking supporters. He said, “While I may not be your official representative in the ‘other Washington’ this time, I won’t betray that trust. I won’t throw you under the bus because we didn’t get one of the top two spots.”
He also said, “Winning isn’t everything … it’s about changing the direction of the game.”
Didier finished third in this week’s primary with 12 percent of the vote. Murray had 46 percent and Rossi 34 percent.
- Pursuit of big-money contract comes at a cost for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson
- As Puget Sound sweats, few air conditioners are cooling us down
- Ticket prices soar, then drop for World Cup
- Russell Wilson talks baseball, contract and other stuff on Jimmy Kimmel
- Rules preserving city views set up clash among towers competing to be first, biggest
Most Read Stories
Didier was endorsed by Sarah Palin and Ron Paul.