Tea party favorite Clint Didier may announce Friday whether he'll endorse Republican Dino Rossi in the Senate race with Patty Murray.
Tea party favorite Clint Didier (DIHD’-ee-ur) may announce Friday whether he’ll endorse Republican Dino Rossi in the Senate race with Patty Murray.
Didier conceded Thursday in a message thanking supporters. He said, “While I may not be your official representative in the ‘other Washington’ this time, I won’t betray that trust. I won’t throw you under the bus because we didn’t get one of the top two spots.”
He also said, “Winning isn’t everything … it’s about changing the direction of the game.”
Didier finished third in this week’s primary with 12 percent of the vote. Murray had 46 percent and Rossi 34 percent.
- Seattle’s vanishing black community
- Bellevue School District seeks to fire football coach Goncharoff over scandal
- Boeing tankers will be delivered to Air Force late — and incomplete
- Paul Allen ends KEXP’s yearslong fundraising drive with $500,000 donation
- A six-pack of observations from Seahawks' OTAs: Justin Britt, Alex Collins, Tharold Simon and more
Most Read Stories
Didier was endorsed by Sarah Palin and Ron Paul.