Tea party favorite Clint Didier may announce Friday whether he'll endorse Republican Dino Rossi in the Senate race with Patty Murray.
Tea party favorite Clint Didier (DIHD’-ee-ur) may announce Friday whether he’ll endorse Republican Dino Rossi in the Senate race with Patty Murray.
Didier conceded Thursday in a message thanking supporters. He said, “While I may not be your official representative in the ‘other Washington’ this time, I won’t betray that trust. I won’t throw you under the bus because we didn’t get one of the top two spots.”
He also said, “Winning isn’t everything … it’s about changing the direction of the game.”
Didier finished third in this week’s primary with 12 percent of the vote. Murray had 46 percent and Rossi 34 percent.
- Richard Sherman asks for Tyler Lockett-Mario Kart mashup, the internet answers
- Seahawks trade Kevin Norwood, make other moves to get roster to 75
- The latest on Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor's holdout
- The Californians keep coming, but King County gives back
- 2 people killed in Seattle-area windstorm identified
Most Read Stories
Didier was endorsed by Sarah Palin and Ron Paul.