Tea party favorite Clint Didier may announce Friday whether he'll endorse Republican Dino Rossi in the Senate race with Patty Murray.
Tea party favorite Clint Didier (DIHD’-ee-ur) may announce Friday whether he’ll endorse Republican Dino Rossi in the Senate race with Patty Murray.
Didier conceded Thursday in a message thanking supporters. He said, “While I may not be your official representative in the ‘other Washington’ this time, I won’t betray that trust. I won’t throw you under the bus because we didn’t get one of the top two spots.”
He also said, “Winning isn’t everything … it’s about changing the direction of the game.”
Didier finished third in this week’s primary with 12 percent of the vote. Murray had 46 percent and Rossi 34 percent.
- Seahawks agree to contract extension with quarterback Russell Wilson
- Dustin Ackley trade symbolizes continuing dark days of Mariners
- Surviving Seattle’s sidewalks: Pedestrian rage rises as the population grows
- Man shot dead in South Seattle while on phone with mom
- Seahawks linebacker Bobby Wagner on contract talks: 'Now. That's my deadline'
Most Read Stories
Didier was endorsed by Sarah Palin and Ron Paul.