Tea party favorite Clint Didier may announce Friday whether he'll endorse Republican Dino Rossi in the Senate race with Patty Murray.
Tea party favorite Clint Didier (DIHD’-ee-ur) may announce Friday whether he’ll endorse Republican Dino Rossi in the Senate race with Patty Murray.
Didier conceded Thursday in a message thanking supporters. He said, “While I may not be your official representative in the ‘other Washington’ this time, I won’t betray that trust. I won’t throw you under the bus because we didn’t get one of the top two spots.”
He also said, “Winning isn’t everything … it’s about changing the direction of the game.”
Didier finished third in this week’s primary with 12 percent of the vote. Murray had 46 percent and Rossi 34 percent.
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Report: Seahawks’ Marshawn Lynch has surgery Wednesday, could be back by late December
- Students say WWU’s response to racist threats not enough
- Seattle sushi fans, rejoice: Shiro's new place is open
- WWU cancels classes Tuesday after racial threats on social media
Most Read Stories
Didier was endorsed by Sarah Palin and Ron Paul.