State transportation officials Saturday revised the detour options for motorists seeking to get around the stricken Interstate 5 bridge over the Skagit River.
Options for drivers vary, depending on their intended destination.
The options include two northbound routes, two southbound routes and a route for drivers headed to the Anacortes ferry terminal
The routes are marked, and are depicted on maps on WSDOT’s website at www.wsdot.wa.gov/construction/pugetsound/today.htm
- Scientists to study the 'modern miracle' of Ozzy Osbourne's survival
- Nathan Hale High School juniors boycott state test
- Neighbors at war over feeding of crows in Portage Bay
- 'Glamping' comes to Moran State Park
- Seattle tackles drug dealing, disorder in downtown core
Most Read Stories
Even with detour routes in place, officials continue to recommend people avoid the area if possible because the detours cannot readily handle the volume of traffic the I-5 bridge did.
The damaged bridge was used by about 70,000 vehicles a day.