Kitsap County sheriff's deputies say a man they were trying to arrest after witnesses reported he had just graffiti-tagged a grocery store head-butted one officer and threatened to assault him.
Kitsap County sheriff’s deputies say a man they were trying to arrest after witnesses reported he had just graffiti-tagged a grocery store head-butted one officer and threatened to assault him.
The Kitsap Sun says ( http://is.gd/XkvWcm) court documents describe witnesses watching as the man spray-painted the front of a Safeway store in Silverdale, Wash., on Monday, then walked inside. A deputy says the man tried to elude him in the store. The officer took the man to the floor because he was concerned about a bulky object in the man’s jacket. That was a bottle of gin, which the man contended he was going to pay for.
The 27-year-old Kingston man was arrested for investigation of theft, malicious mischief and resisting arrest.
- Pursuit of big-money contract comes at a cost for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson
- Seattle man charged with vehicular homicide in cyclist’s death
- Paying the bill for U.S. Open at Chambers Bay
- ‘Historic’ tuition cut sets state apart from rest of U.S.
- Polygamous Montana trio applies for marriage license
Most Read Stories
Information from: Kitsap Sun, http://www.kitsapsun.com/