If you’re one of the thousands of Seattle-area commuters enduring longer commute times, contact our FYI Guy.
Has some recent change in your life (home purchase, new job) pushed your travel time to work to 90 minutes or longer? Is it making you miserable, or do you enjoy the “me” time?
More folks in the Seattle area than ever before are enduring extra-long commutes. If you’re among them, I’d like to talk to you about your experience.
Most Read Stories
- Friends honor artist’s last wishes with water ballet in a Seattle kiddie pool WATCH
- Conspiracy monger Alex Jones roams Seattle streets, gets coffee dumped on him
- Experts answer your burning questions about the 2017 solar eclipse
- Seattle Mayor Ed Murray calls for removal of Confederate monument, Lenin statue
- Eclipse traffic already heavy in central Oregon