If you’re one of the thousands of Seattle-area commuters enduring longer commute times, contact our FYI Guy.
Has some recent change in your life (home purchase, new job) pushed your travel time to work to 90 minutes or longer? Is it making you miserable, or do you enjoy the “me” time?
More folks in the Seattle area than ever before are enduring extra-long commutes. If you’re among them, I’d like to talk to you about your experience.
Most Read Stories
- Elizabeth Warren: ‘The next step is single-payer’ health care
- Seattle No. 1 in home-price growth again; starter homes require half of income
- Costco is testing a new burger in Seattle, and it might remind you of Shake Shack
- Zillow vs. McMansion Hell: Seattle company not backing off fight with blog despite PR fiasco
- UW study finds Seattle’s minimum wage is costing jobs