A 16-year-old was arrested when he turned himself in to Kent police the day after another boy, 17, was injured in a shooting in a McDonald’s parking lot.
Kent police have arrested a 16-year-old boy in connection with a Friday night shooting in a McDonald’s parking lot.
Police responded to the parking lot on Southeast 256th Street about 7:15 p.m., after a 17-year-old boy was shot in the chest during an argument. The victim was stabilized and taken to a hospital, police said Saturday. No other information on his condition was made available.
The suspect had left the scene before police arrived. Police believe the two teens knew each other.
The 16-year-old turned himself in to police Saturday morning.
Most Read Stories
- Colorado combats a new breed of drug traffickers
- New dad, on way to see baby, shot dead after road-rage incident, family says
- Police: Man locked woman in shed, sexually assaulted her
- Why the Seahawks defense was so mad after Sunday's game WATCH
- Seahawks should sit Russell Wilson vs. Jets | Larry Stone