A 16-year-old was arrested when he turned himself in to Kent police the day after another boy, 17, was injured in a shooting in a McDonald’s parking lot.
Kent police have arrested a 16-year-old boy in connection with a Friday night shooting in a McDonald’s parking lot.
Police responded to the parking lot on Southeast 256th Street about 7:15 p.m., after a 17-year-old boy was shot in the chest during an argument. The victim was stabilized and taken to a hospital, police said Saturday. No other information on his condition was made available.
The suspect had left the scene before police arrived. Police believe the two teens knew each other.
The 16-year-old turned himself in to police Saturday morning.
- 10 stabbed, beaten at white nationalist rally in California VIEW
- Watch: Fan runs onto field in front of fly ball during Mariners-Cardinals game
- Microsoft draws flak for pushing Windows 10 on PC users
- The slave who taught Jack Daniel how to make whiskey
- This is how much more you’d have to pay for a home near light rail