A 16-year-old was arrested when he turned himself in to Kent police the day after another boy, 17, was injured in a shooting in a McDonald’s parking lot.
Kent police have arrested a 16-year-old boy in connection with a Friday night shooting in a McDonald’s parking lot.
Police responded to the parking lot on Southeast 256th Street about 7:15 p.m., after a 17-year-old boy was shot in the chest during an argument. The victim was stabilized and taken to a hospital, police said Saturday. No other information on his condition was made available.
The suspect had left the scene before police arrived. Police believe the two teens knew each other.
The 16-year-old turned himself in to police Saturday morning.
Most Read Stories
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson, Ciara reportedly moved wedding due to North Carolina's transgender bathroom law
- Seattle could open housing for homeless where it’s OK to use heroin
- TV company stare down means fewer games for Seahawks fans | Inside Sports Business
- Police report: Wild Waves lifeguard didn't believe kids who reported body in pool
- Total solar eclipse, a year away, already creating buzz