Police have located two children who were reported missing in Lakewood on Thursday.
Update at 2:39 p.m.: Police have located the two children and they appear to be unharmed. The car has also been recovered.
Original story: LAKEWOOD — Police are searching for two missing children who were last seen in a car in Lakewood when their mother ran into a convenience store.
Lakewood police said in a news release Friday that 2-year-old Roman High and 2-month-old Arianne Castro were last seen at about 11 p.m. Thursday in the 10800 block of Pacific Highway Southwest.
Police say the children’s mother, Rachael High, went into a convenience store and when she returned the car and kids were gone.
Most Read Stories
- Woman fatally shot by deputies on Muckleshoot tribal land was pregnant
- What the national media are saying about the Seahawks' 'incompetent debacle' of a tie with the Cardinals
- What’s up with these creepy clowns?
- Voter alert: In 3 Washington counties, one stamp is not enough to return your ballot
- Cardinals' Tyrann Mathieu: Seahawks' offensive line 'is not that good'
Police describe the vehicle as a light blue 1991 Toyota Corolla with a broken window and tape covering the area where the window should be. Anyone with information about car or children’s whereabouts is asked to call 911.