Three suspects in a fatal shooting have been arrested after a police chase from Oregon into Washington.
PORTLAND — Authorities say three suspects in a fatal shooting have been arrested after a police chase from Oregon into Washington.
Gresham, Ore., police say one man was shot to death Friday afternoon near an elementary school.
The suspects reportedly fled in a car at high speeds and headed north into Washington state.
Police pursued the vehicle and say speeds reached over 100 mph as they crossed through three Washington counties.
Most Read Stories
- For $750, Seattle’s newest apartment is the size of a parking space
- This video of Marshawn Lynch narrating the 'Planet Earth II' iguana chase wins the internet
- Light snowfall expected in Seattle tonight; Snohomish County could see more
- ‘A fairly messy situation’: 2-4 inches of snow could fall Thursday in Seattle area
- Former Seahawk Ricardo Lockette stirs anger at Garfield High assembly: ‘Men take the lead’
Washington State Trooper Will Finn said the suspect’s car was slowed by troopers using spike strips on northbound Interstate 5 in Kalama. Finn says an officer stopped the car by ramming into it and sending it out of control.
Police say all three suspects are in custody.
No other details were immediately available.