Three suspects in a fatal shooting have been arrested after a police chase from Oregon into Washington.
PORTLAND — Authorities say three suspects in a fatal shooting have been arrested after a police chase from Oregon into Washington.
Gresham, Ore., police say one man was shot to death Friday afternoon near an elementary school.
The suspects reportedly fled in a car at high speeds and headed north into Washington state.
Police pursued the vehicle and say speeds reached over 100 mph as they crossed through three Washington counties.
Most Read Stories
- Cascade Mall shooting: Mayor vows to 'bring the son of a bitch to justice' WATCH
- ‘My God, that’s Kimberly!’: Scientist solves perplexing mystery of identity thief Lori Ruff
- Why ‘whitesplaining’ is hurtful to people of color | Op-Ed
- Mariners suspend Steve Clevenger for remainder of season without pay after tweets on Black Lives Matter
- Mariners suspend Steve Clevenger after tweets on Black Lives Matter
Washington State Trooper Will Finn said the suspect’s car was slowed by troopers using spike strips on northbound Interstate 5 in Kalama. Finn says an officer stopped the car by ramming into it and sending it out of control.
Police say all three suspects are in custody.
No other details were immediately available.