Three suspects in a fatal shooting have been arrested after a police chase from Oregon into Washington.
PORTLAND — Authorities say three suspects in a fatal shooting have been arrested after a police chase from Oregon into Washington.
Gresham, Ore., police say one man was shot to death Friday afternoon near an elementary school.
The suspects reportedly fled in a car at high speeds and headed north into Washington state.
Police pursued the vehicle and say speeds reached over 100 mph as they crossed through three Washington counties.
- 50 Seattle rape, sex-abuse cases stalled for years on detective’s desk
- Live updates from Obama’s visit to the Seattle area
- Seattle commuters: Major delays this weekend with Obama visit, Pride events
- High school withholds diploma from student who proposed to girlfriend at graduation
- Former Seahawks QB Tarvaris Jackson arrested for allegedly pulling gun on woman
Most Read Stories
Washington State Trooper Will Finn said the suspect’s car was slowed by troopers using spike strips on northbound Interstate 5 in Kalama. Finn says an officer stopped the car by ramming into it and sending it out of control.
Police say all three suspects are in custody.
No other details were immediately available.