Police removed the bag around 6 p.m., about an hour after the initial report was made. A suspect was also arrested, police said. .
Several streets in Belltown were blocked Monday afternoon while police investigated a suspicious bag left behind by a bank robber.
Police removed the bag around 6 p.m., about an hour after the initial report was made. A suspect was also arrested, police said.
All lanes of Battery Street were blocked between Second and Fifth avenues. Also, Third Avenue between Wall and Bell streets was also closed, according to the Seattle Department of Transportation.
Metro Transit buses were rerouted off Third Avenue between Blanchard and Wall streets.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle's own monument to the Confederacy was erected on Capitol Hill in 1926 — and it's still there
- Officials warn of solar eclipse Armageddon: Wildfires, unprecedented traffic, GPS miscues
- Sorrow at the Space Needle: Dinner at one of Seattle’s most expensive restaurants VIEW
- Experts answer your burning questions about the 2017 solar eclipse
- NY Times' editorial page editor: No apology for Sarah Palin