Police removed the bag around 6 p.m., about an hour after the initial report was made. A suspect was also arrested, police said. .
Several streets in Belltown were blocked Monday afternoon while police investigated a suspicious bag left behind by a bank robber.
Police removed the bag around 6 p.m., about an hour after the initial report was made. A suspect was also arrested, police said.
All lanes of Battery Street were blocked between Second and Fifth avenues. Also, Third Avenue between Wall and Bell streets was also closed, according to the Seattle Department of Transportation.
Metro Transit buses were rerouted off Third Avenue between Blanchard and Wall streets.
Most Read Stories
- Road rage in Kent: Subaru strikes Jeep three times
- Did you get the letter? WSU sends warning to 1 million people after hard drive with personal info is stolen
- UW professor got it right on Trump. So why is he being ignored? | Danny Westneat
- Veteran LAPD officer arrested for sex with 15-year-old cadet
- The Amazon effect: Metro adds buses to handle new flock of summer interns