Seattle police continue to investigate the shooting and death of a man found in the 700 block of South Charles Street.
Seattle police arrested a suspect after a man was shot and killed just south of the International District.
Detectives on Sunday were interviewing the male suspect and continuing to investigate the shooting of a man found in the 700 block of South Charles Street suffering from a gunshot, according to the Seattle Police Department online blotter.
Officers who found the man provided CPR until medics arrived. He later died at Harborview Medical Center, according to the blotter. The victim’s identity was not released.
Additional details about the shooting and the suspect’s arrest and identity were not immediately available.
Most Read Stories
- Please go fishing, Washington state says after farmed Atlantic salmon escape broken net
- Seattle-based crab boat found on Bering Sea bottom; lost since February with crew of 6
- What caused Seattle-based crab boat to sink with 6 aboard? Coast Guard hoping to find out
- Lost Seattle-based crab-boat crew memorialized VIEW
- Police: Elderly Seattle brothers spent lifetime collecting sexual images of children, sexually abusing young girls
The blotter noted the man was shot and killed following a fight.