A shooting in downtown Bellevue left one person injured Wednesday night.
One person was wounded in a shooting in downtown Bellevue Wednesday night.
The attack occurred around 11 p.m. at 110th Avenue Northeast and Northeast 6th Street, near the downtown transit center, according to the Bellevue Police Department.
The person who was shot was transported to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries, the department said in a tweet.
KOMO News reported police were searching for a suspect who drove off in a dark, four-door sedan.
Most Read Stories
- Woman, 71, lost in Olympics with dog, built shelter, ate ants
- 3 teens killed in Lynnwood crash from Mill Creek high school
- Foreign buyers drop off as Seattle housing market hits hottest tempo since 2006 bubble
- What drivers can and cannot do under Washington state's new distracted-driving law
- Are Seattle housing prices headed for a crash? | Jon Talton