Two Marysville teens are facing felony charges for taking their assistant principal’s BMW.
Two Marysville-Pilchuck High School students are facing felony charges for going on a joy ride in their assistant principal’s BMW.
KIRO-TV reports that police say two 15-year-old girls took the car keys from assistant principal Lori Stolee’s office and drove off in the middle of the school day on Dec. 2.
Robb Lamoureux of the Marysville Police Department says the girls went about 10 miles before hitting a pickup and totaling Stolee’s car.
Police say the girls ran from the scene of the accident, but later turned themselves in. They are out of custody until they go to juvenile court.
Most Read Stories
- I didn’t get it right with Seahawks’ Michael Bennett, and I apologize
- Seahawk legend Cortez Kennedy dead at 48
- What drivers can and cannot do under Washington state's new distracted-driving law
- Family of girl snatched by sea lion lambasted for ‘reckless behavior’ WATCH
- What was that glowing orb that Trump touched in Saudi Arabia?