Two Marysville teens are facing felony charges for taking their assistant principal’s BMW.
Two Marysville-Pilchuck High School students are facing felony charges for going on a joy ride in their assistant principal’s BMW.
KIRO-TV reports that police say two 15-year-old girls took the car keys from assistant principal Lori Stolee’s office and drove off in the middle of the school day on Dec. 2.
Robb Lamoureux of the Marysville Police Department says the girls went about 10 miles before hitting a pickup and totaling Stolee’s car.
Police say the girls ran from the scene of the accident, but later turned themselves in. They are out of custody until they go to juvenile court.
Most Read Stories
- ‘Big pool of blood’: Redmond man shoots cougar in research cage
- Washington state will resist federal crackdown on legal weed, AG Ferguson says
- Cheating hubby needs to reset attitude toward ‘affair baby’ | Dear Carolyn
- 5-year-old Kent girl re-creates iconic photos of notable black women for Black History Month VIEW
- T-Mobile one-ups Verizon’s new unlimited data plan; 4Q results top forecasts