Prosecutors say the Marysville woman and her husband solicited customers through Craigslist to sexually assault the girl.
EVERETT — A 35-year-old Marysville mother has been found guilty of more than a dozen sex crimes involving her 6-year-old daughter.
The Herald reports that prosecutors say the woman and her husband, 57, solicited customers through Craigslist to sexually assault the girl. Detectives say they found a video of the girl being abused by a man while her mother watched.
Prosecutors say she was texting another potential customer at the time.
Child Protective Services removed the girl and her younger brother from the home after the couple’s 2014 arrest.
Most Read Stories
- Russian hackers tried to access Washington’s voting systems, officials say
- California brain surgeon faces more child sex abuse charges
- Seattle’s real Spider Man sets us straight: They’re not out to get you VIEW
- Boeing seeks quick legal fix to stop Bombardier
- We just experienced warmest and driest summer ever recorded in Seattle
The woman faces up to 26 years in prison at her March sentencing.
Her attorney said Tuesday that the woman plans to appeal. She testified that she was abused by her husband.
Her husband pleaded guilty and was sentenced to 27 years in prison.