Prosecutors say the Marysville woman and her husband solicited customers through Craigslist to sexually assault the girl.
EVERETT — A 35-year-old Marysville mother has been found guilty of more than a dozen sex crimes involving her 6-year-old daughter.
The Herald reports that prosecutors say the woman and her husband, 57, solicited customers through Craigslist to sexually assault the girl. Detectives say they found a video of the girl being abused by a man while her mother watched.
Prosecutors say she was texting another potential customer at the time.
Child Protective Services removed the girl and her younger brother from the home after the couple’s 2014 arrest.
Most Read Stories
- Live updates from Donald Trump’s Everett rally
- FBI’s massive porn sting puts internet privacy in crossfire
- Baby sea otter Rialto’s heart-melting story of survival WATCH
- Help! Marriott charged $250 for smoking in my room — but I don’t smoke
- Seahawks defensive coodinator Kris Richard makes a tough phone call to Brandon Browner
The woman faces up to 26 years in prison at her March sentencing.
Her attorney said Tuesday that the woman plans to appeal. She testified that she was abused by her husband.
Her husband pleaded guilty and was sentenced to 27 years in prison.