A man has been taken to a local hospital after he and another person apprently got into a shootout in Burien.
A man has been taken to a local hospital after he and another man apparently got into a shootout in Burien.
King County sheriff’s spokeswoman Sgt. Cindi West said deputies were dispatched to the 200 block of Southwest 130th Street for the report of two people shooting at each other.
She said that one of the men showed up at a nearby home asking for help for his leg injury. He was taken to the hospital.
West said the other gunman is believed to have taken off in a small black Honda.
- 10 stabbed, beaten at white nationalist rally in California VIEW
- Watch: Fan runs onto field in front of fly ball during Mariners-Cardinals game
- The slave who taught Jack Daniel how to make whiskey
- Locomotive derails on Seattle-bound Amtrak train; rail line shut down for hours
- Microsoft draws flak for pushing Windows 10 on PC users
Most Read Stories
It’s unclear why the two men were shooting at each other.