A man has been taken to a local hospital after he and another person apprently got into a shootout in Burien.
A man has been taken to a local hospital after he and another man apparently got into a shootout in Burien.
King County sheriff’s spokeswoman Sgt. Cindi West said deputies were dispatched to the 200 block of Southwest 130th Street for the report of two people shooting at each other.
She said that one of the men showed up at a nearby home asking for help for his leg injury. He was taken to the hospital.
West said the other gunman is believed to have taken off in a small black Honda.
Most Read Stories
- Wave goodbye: Live Seafair hydroplane-race TV coverage sputters out after 66 years VIEW
- Alex Tizon, former Seattle Times reporter who won Pulitzer Prize, dies at 57
- Judge: Married Lake Stevens cop’s misconduct didn’t violate girlfriend’s civil rights
- Cameron Dollar rejoins Washington on Mike Hopkins' staff
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
It’s unclear why the two men were shooting at each other.