A man has been taken to a local hospital after he and another person apprently got into a shootout in Burien.
A man has been taken to a local hospital after he and another man apparently got into a shootout in Burien.
King County sheriff’s spokeswoman Sgt. Cindi West said deputies were dispatched to the 200 block of Southwest 130th Street for the report of two people shooting at each other.
She said that one of the men showed up at a nearby home asking for help for his leg injury. He was taken to the hospital.
West said the other gunman is believed to have taken off in a small black Honda.
Most Read Stories
- New dad, on way to see baby, shot dead after road-rage incident, family says
- Police think there might be more to road-rage killing of young dad in Federal Way
- DEA moves to ban kratom, frustrating both scientists and users
- Seattle proposes more density for some neighborhoods, releases maps
- Seahawks should sit Russell Wilson vs. Jets | Larry Stone
It’s unclear why the two men were shooting at each other.