The man, stabbed in the chest, was taken to Harborview Medical Center and died there, authorities said.
A man who was stabbed in the chest Friday outside of Dick’s Drive-In on Queen Anne has died, Seattle police said.
Emergency personnel responded to the 500 block of Queen Anne Avenue North about 2 a.m. and found a 26-year-old man stabbed in the chest.
He was taken to Harborview Medical Center, where he later died, police said.
Police say witnesses told officers a person crossed the street unprovoked and plunged a large knife into the man, then walked away.
Most Read Stories
- Seahawks, Titans only teams to both not take the field during day of anthem protests across NFL WATCH
- A daring betrayal helped wipe out Cali cocaine cartel
- Huskies get first test of season out of the way and they aced it with win at Colorado | Larry Stone
- Analysis: Three things we learned from the Seahawks' 33-27 loss to the Tennessee Titans
- Pete Carroll responds to Trump comments, backs Seahawks: 'We stand for our players and their constitutional rights'
A 38-year-old suspect was taken into custody and is being booked into King County Jail, police said.