The man, stabbed in the chest, was taken to Harborview Medical Center and died there, authorities said.
A man who was stabbed in the chest Friday outside of Dick’s Drive-In on Queen Anne has died, Seattle police said.
Emergency personnel responded to the 500 block of Queen Anne Avenue North about 2 a.m. and found a 26-year-old man stabbed in the chest.
He was taken to Harborview Medical Center, where he later died, police said.
Police say witnesses told officers a person crossed the street unprovoked and plunged a large knife into the man, then walked away.
Most Read Stories
- 83-year-old woman sexually assaulted in SeaTac assisted-living facility; assailant sought
- What drivers can and cannot do under Washington state's new distracted-driving law
- Put down that cellphone; distracted-driving law is here
- Passage of paid-family-leave act shows power of working together | Op-Ed
- Homeless students drawn to Seattle schools by sports are often cast aside when the season’s over
A 38-year-old suspect was taken into custody and is being booked into King County Jail, police said.