A man dressed in Seahawks gear robbed a Seattle bank on Saturday.
Here’s a chance to make $1,000 off a “12” who’s really a zero.
The FBI’s Seattle Safe Streets Task Force is asking for the public’s help identifying a Seahawks fan — at least he dressed the part — who robbed a Seattle bank on Saturday.
The man was dressed in a Seahawks cap and jacket when he walked into an Alaska USA Federal Credit Union at the QFC grocery store on Roosevelt Way Northeast around noon and told a teller he was armed. He then made like a running back and took off.
The man is described as white, in his 30s, around 5-feet-8 with a medium to heavy build.
Most Read Stories
- The results are in: Here's where the new Dick's Drive-In will be
- Prosecutor reviewing sex-abuse allegations against ‘Deadliest Catch’ star Sig Hansen
- Elon Musk’s SpaceX on brink of `Wright Brothers moment’ with reused rocket
- Knife-wielding man in custody after downtown standoff VIEW
- Richard Branson celebrates Virgin Atlantic’s entry to Seattle market, tears into Alaska Air
Anyone who recognizes him is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477). Callers may remain anonymous and could be eligible for a cash reward of $1,000.