The two people were found dead Jan. 25 after having apparently been beaten, according to Seattle police.
Medical investigators have identified two people found dead in a Belltown apartment last Monday.
The King County Medical Examiner’s Office identified the dead as Larry Humphrey, 65, and Holger Sippach, 58. Both died of multiple head injuries, the medical examiner said.
According to public records, Humphrey lived in the apartment unit at Bell Tower, 2215 First Ave.
Staff members of the complex grew worried about the tenant after a friend contacted them because he hadn’t heard from Humphrey for several days. The friend also contacted Seattle police, who found the bodieson Jan. 25.
Most Read Stories
- Your guide to enjoying the eclipse from Seattle
- Friends honor artist’s last wishes with water ballet in a Seattle kiddie pool WATCH
- Battling demons in a community looking to Trump for change VIEW
- Traffic still moving in Oregon as solar eclipse approaches VIEW
- Experts answer your burning questions about the 2017 solar eclipse
Detectives have not released additional information on the homicide investigation, according to a Seattle police spokesman.
Seattle Housing Authority operates the building, which has 118 units.