The two people were found dead Jan. 25 after having apparently been beaten, according to Seattle police.
Medical investigators have identified two people found dead in a Belltown apartment last Monday.
The King County Medical Examiner’s Office identified the dead as Larry Humphrey, 65, and Holger Sippach, 58. Both died of multiple head injuries, the medical examiner said.
According to public records, Humphrey lived in the apartment unit at Bell Tower, 2215 First Ave.
Staff members of the complex grew worried about the tenant after a friend contacted them because he hadn’t heard from Humphrey for several days. The friend also contacted Seattle police, who found the bodieson Jan. 25.
Most Read Stories
- Live updates: Women's marches in Seattle, D.C. on day after President Trump inauguration WATCH
- Man shot at UW no racist, friends insist, despite shooter’s claim
- Man shot during protests of Breitbart editor Milo Yiannopoulos' speech at UW; suspect arrested WATCH
- Crowd comparison: Inauguration Friday and women's march Saturday
- Live updates from Inauguration Day: 1 injured in shooting at demonstration at UW WATCH
Detectives have not released additional information on the homicide investigation, according to a Seattle police spokesman.
Seattle Housing Authority operates the building, which has 118 units.