The two people were found dead Jan. 25 after having apparently been beaten, according to Seattle police.
Medical investigators have identified two people found dead in a Belltown apartment last Monday.
The King County Medical Examiner’s Office identified the dead as Larry Humphrey, 65, and Holger Sippach, 58. Both died of multiple head injuries, the medical examiner said.
According to public records, Humphrey lived in the apartment unit at Bell Tower, 2215 First Ave.
Staff members of the complex grew worried about the tenant after a friend contacted them because he hadn’t heard from Humphrey for several days. The friend also contacted Seattle police, who found the bodieson Jan. 25.
Most Read Stories
- New wife feels sting of inheritance-plan snub | Dear Carolyn
- Seattle’s March for Science draws thousands on Earth Day — including a Nobel Prize winner WATCH
- Seattle just broke a 122-year-old record for rain — because of course it did
- Fishing 101 can help parents cope with daughter’s nasty ‘best friend’ | Dear Carolyn
- Cowlitz Tribe opening $510M casino complex they hope will draw 4.5M visitors
Detectives have not released additional information on the homicide investigation, according to a Seattle police spokesman.
Seattle Housing Authority operates the building, which has 118 units.