The two people were found dead Jan. 25 after having apparently been beaten, according to Seattle police.
Medical investigators have identified two people found dead in a Belltown apartment last Monday.
The King County Medical Examiner’s Office identified the dead as Larry Humphrey, 65, and Holger Sippach, 58. Both died of multiple head injuries, the medical examiner said.
According to public records, Humphrey lived in the apartment unit at Bell Tower, 2215 First Ave.
Staff members of the complex grew worried about the tenant after a friend contacted them because he hadn’t heard from Humphrey for several days. The friend also contacted Seattle police, who found the bodieson Jan. 25.
- School district bought $175,000 in gear from Bellevue football coach
- One worker dies, another injured in fall after boom lift hit by truck
- Sex harassment, porn, personal use of state money among litany of complaints against UW prof
- Ichiro still defying expectations at age 42 as he chases 3,000 hits WATCH
- Auburn highway crash injures 5, leads to 6-mile backup
Most Read Stories
Detectives have not released additional information on the homicide investigation, according to a Seattle police spokesman.
Seattle Housing Authority operates the building, which has 118 units.