The two people were found dead Jan. 25 after having apparently been beaten, according to Seattle police.
Medical investigators have identified two people found dead in a Belltown apartment last Monday.
The King County Medical Examiner’s Office identified the dead as Larry Humphrey, 65, and Holger Sippach, 58. Both died of multiple head injuries, the medical examiner said.
According to public records, Humphrey lived in the apartment unit at Bell Tower, 2215 First Ave.
Staff members of the complex grew worried about the tenant after a friend contacted them because he hadn’t heard from Humphrey for several days. The friend also contacted Seattle police, who found the bodieson Jan. 25.
- Downtown Bothell blaze deals blow to redevelopment efforts VIEW
- Susan Kaufman, owner of restaurants Serafina and Cicchetti, dies at 64
- Seattle rents now growing faster than in any other U.S. city
- Watch: 14-year-old uses drone to chase Camano Island boat thieves, police say WATCH
- Captured: John Reed, on the run since April slaying of Arlington couple
Most Read Stories
Detectives have not released additional information on the homicide investigation, according to a Seattle police spokesman.
Seattle Housing Authority operates the building, which has 118 units.