A south-central Idaho TV weather forecaster has been charged with felony rape.
TWIN FALLS, Idaho — A south-central Idaho TV weather forecaster has been charged with felony rape.
Twenty-three-year-old John William Holland appeared in Twin Falls County Magistrate Court on Monday where a judge set bond at $10,000.
Police say that a woman met with the KMVT-TV weather forecaster at a local restaurant on Friday and went with him back to his dwelling.
Police say the woman reported that Holland initiated sex but that the woman declined three times, and that Holland refused to stop.
Most Read Stories
- For $750, Seattle’s newest apartment is the size of a parking space
- Light snowfall expected in Seattle tonight; Snohomish County could see more
- Live updates on Seattle-area snowfall: Schools delayed, canceled as snow turns to rain VIEW
- This video of Marshawn Lynch narrating the 'Planet Earth II' iguana chase wins the internet
- Buzzfeed comes to Seattle, eats salmon and is dumbfounded by trees and mountains WATCH
Police say the woman contacted authorities, who obtained a search warrant and recovered physical evidence from Holland’s residence.
KMVT says the station is reviewing the matter and Holland is now on leave.
It’s not clear if Holland has an attorney.