A south-central Idaho TV weather forecaster has been charged with felony rape.
TWIN FALLS, Idaho — A south-central Idaho TV weather forecaster has been charged with felony rape.
Twenty-three-year-old John William Holland appeared in Twin Falls County Magistrate Court on Monday where a judge set bond at $10,000.
Police say that a woman met with the KMVT-TV weather forecaster at a local restaurant on Friday and went with him back to his dwelling.
Police say the woman reported that Holland initiated sex but that the woman declined three times, and that Holland refused to stop.
Most Read Stories
- 2,000 Seattle teachers wear ‘Black Lives Matter’ shirts to class VIEW
- Woman charged after wild brawl leads captain to turn Bremerton ferry around
- Gas explosion rocks Portland shopping district, injuring 8 VIEW
- Seahawks Richard Sherman thinks NFL intentionally edited highlight video of Atlanta's final play WATCH
- Dear D.C., you can’t call yourself ‘State of Washington.’ That’s our name.
Police say the woman contacted authorities, who obtained a search warrant and recovered physical evidence from Holland’s residence.
KMVT says the station is reviewing the matter and Holland is now on leave.
It’s not clear if Holland has an attorney.