A south-central Idaho TV weather forecaster has been charged with felony rape.
TWIN FALLS, Idaho — A south-central Idaho TV weather forecaster has been charged with felony rape.
Twenty-three-year-old John William Holland appeared in Twin Falls County Magistrate Court on Monday where a judge set bond at $10,000.
Police say that a woman met with the KMVT-TV weather forecaster at a local restaurant on Friday and went with him back to his dwelling.
Police say the woman reported that Holland initiated sex but that the woman declined three times, and that Holland refused to stop.
- Thinking of voting for Jill Stein or Gary Johnson? Here are their policy positions
- 6 Seattle spots for truly great pizza VIEW
- 50 years later, Bob Dylan's motorcycle crash remains mysterious
- Will Seattle really become the next San Francisco? VIEW
- SeaTac ordered to pay $18 million to couple it cheated in secret land grab
Most Read Stories
Police say the woman contacted authorities, who obtained a search warrant and recovered physical evidence from Holland’s residence.
KMVT says the station is reviewing the matter and Holland is now on leave.
It’s not clear if Holland has an attorney.