A south-central Idaho TV weather forecaster has been charged with felony rape.
TWIN FALLS, Idaho — A south-central Idaho TV weather forecaster has been charged with felony rape.
Twenty-three-year-old John William Holland appeared in Twin Falls County Magistrate Court on Monday where a judge set bond at $10,000.
Police say that a woman met with the KMVT-TV weather forecaster at a local restaurant on Friday and went with him back to his dwelling.
Police say the woman reported that Holland initiated sex but that the woman declined three times, and that Holland refused to stop.
Most Read Stories
- This season, Seahawks have crossed the line from brash to just plain unlikable | Matt Calkins
- Seahawks coach Pete Carroll says Richard Sherman played second half of season with 'significant' knee injury
- Michael Bennett explodes at reporter following Seahawks-Falcons game
- Can’t make it to D.C.? Seattle will have own women’s march
- Patty Murray, Maria Cantwell criticized for vote to block prescription drugs from Canada
Police say the woman contacted authorities, who obtained a search warrant and recovered physical evidence from Holland’s residence.
KMVT says the station is reviewing the matter and Holland is now on leave.
It’s not clear if Holland has an attorney.