A man found slain in an idling car early Sunday in Renton has been identified as Reese Ali, 21.
The homicide victim found in an idling car early Sunday in Renton has been identified as Reese Ali, 21.
Police responded to a 911 call at 6:42 a.m. Sunday about an idling car parked in the 200 block of Lind Avenue Southwest, said Detective Robert Onishi, the department’s public-information officer. The man had been shot, Onishi said.
Police say it was “not a random killing” but gave no other details. Police said Tuesday they have no new leads in the case.
The King County Medical Examiner’s Office said Ali died from multiple gunshots. His death has been classified as a homicide.
Most Read Stories
- Please go fishing, Washington state says after farmed Atlantic salmon escape broken net
- Seattle-based crab boat found on Bering Sea bottom; lost since February with crew of 6
- What caused Seattle-based crab boat to sink with 6 aboard? Coast Guard hoping to find out
- Lost Seattle-based crab-boat crew memorialized VIEW
- Police: Elderly Seattle brothers spent lifetime collecting sexual images of children, sexually abusing young girls