Police are investigating after a man’s body was found at a Federal Way apartment complex.
The death of a man whose body was found at a Federal Way apartment complex has been ruled a homicide, county medical investigators said.
Andre M. Aber-Williams, 27, suffered a gunshot wound to the head, according to the King County Medical Examiner’s Office.
Aber-Williams’ body was found about 2:30 a.m. Wednesday in the 2200 block of South Star Lake Road, said Cathy Schrock, Federal Way Police Department spokeswoman. Police believe Aber-Williams was shot at a separate location, and then taken to the apartment complex, Schrock said.
On Thursday, police responded to the scene of a car fire in the 32300 block of Hoyt road Southwest. Police later determined that the car belonged to Aber-Williams, Shrock said.
Most Read Stories
- Look back at our live coverage of the solar eclipse WATCH
- Your guide to enjoying the eclipse from Seattle
- Friends honor artist’s last wishes with water ballet in a Seattle kiddie pool WATCH
- 3 surprising Seattle restaurant closures — plus 11 more
- Battling demons in a community looking to Trump for change VIEW
An investigation into the killing continues.