Police are investigating after a man’s body was found at a Federal Way apartment complex.
The death of a man whose body was found at a Federal Way apartment complex has been ruled a homicide, county medical investigators said.
Andre M. Aber-Williams, 27, suffered a gunshot wound to the head, according to the King County Medical Examiner’s Office.
Aber-Williams’ body was found about 2:30 a.m. Wednesday in the 2200 block of South Star Lake Road, said Cathy Schrock, Federal Way Police Department spokeswoman. Police believe Aber-Williams was shot at a separate location, and then taken to the apartment complex, Schrock said.
On Thursday, police responded to the scene of a car fire in the 32300 block of Hoyt road Southwest. Police later determined that the car belonged to Aber-Williams, Shrock said.
Most Read Stories
- Billionaire Paul Allen pledges $30M toward permanent housing for Seattle’s homeless
- Seattle just broke a 122-year-old record for rain — because of course it did
- Is Seattle a target for a North Korean nuclear attack? Well, not quite yet, insiders say
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch agrees to contract with Raiders, is traded to Oakland in exchange of 2018 draft picks
- Boeing’s budget ax falls on popular gym for employees
An investigation into the killing continues.