Police are investigating after a man’s body was found at a Federal Way apartment complex.
The death of a man whose body was found at a Federal Way apartment complex has been ruled a homicide, county medical investigators said.
Andre M. Aber-Williams, 27, suffered a gunshot wound to the head, according to the King County Medical Examiner’s Office.
Aber-Williams’ body was found about 2:30 a.m. Wednesday in the 2200 block of South Star Lake Road, said Cathy Schrock, Federal Way Police Department spokeswoman. Police believe Aber-Williams was shot at a separate location, and then taken to the apartment complex, Schrock said.
On Thursday, police responded to the scene of a car fire in the 32300 block of Hoyt road Southwest. Police later determined that the car belonged to Aber-Williams, Shrock said.
Most Read Stories
- Costco is testing a new burger in Seattle, and it might remind you of Shake Shack
- Seattle No. 1 in home-price growth again; starter homes require half of income
- UW study finds Seattle’s minimum wage is costing jobs
- Elizabeth Warren: ‘The next step is single-payer’ health care
- Zillow vs. McMansion Hell: Seattle company not backing off fight with blog despite PR fiasco
An investigation into the killing continues.