A car plowed into a Bellevue marijuana store in a possible smash-and-grab endeavor.
A small, dark sedan crashed into a Bellevue marijuana store early Thursday, and officers are investigating whether anything was stolen, police said.
Bellevue Police Department spokeswoman Alycia McKinney said the car plowed into the store about 5:30 a.m. in the possible smash-and-grab endeavor.
About 7 a.m., authorities were clearing debris from the BelMar Bellevue Marijuana store in the 600 block of 116th Avenue Northeast and will assess whether anything is missng from the store’s inventory, McKinney said.
There were no reported injuries.
Most Read Stories
- What drivers can and cannot do under Washington state's new distracted-driving law
- Federal judge: ‘The citizens of Seattle are not going to pay blackmail for constitutional policing’
- '450 square feet of fear': Renter dreads rising cost for Fremont studio apartment | Seattle Sketcher
- Man shot at Seattle's Golden Gardens Park amid apparent gunfight
- Pac-12 football preview: Washington an overwhelming favorite in the North
She also said early reports that shots had been fired in the incident had not been confirmed.
McKinney said there was little information about a suspect or suspects.