An argument turned into a fight and ended with a fatal stabbing on Camano Island.
CAMANO ISLAND, Island County — An argument turned into a fight and ended with a fatal stabbing on Camano Island.
The (Everett) Herald reports that a 19-year-old man was arrested after Saturday’s stabbing.
Island County Sheriff Mark Brown says the victim was 24 years old.
The attack happened at a home along Rowe Road on Camano Island. Someone in the house called 911 at about 8:10 a.m.
Most Read Stories
- Live updates from Inauguration Day: 1 injured in shooting at demonstration at UW WATCH
- What you need to know about Inauguration Day protests, events in Seattle
- 50,000 expected to attend Seattle women’s march day after Trump inauguration WATCH
- Police seek description of shooter who wounded 3 at Seattle’s Crocodile club
- The Fremont Troll was outfitted with a pussyhat ahead of Saturday's Womxn's March
Brown says there was a lot of yelling and screaming on the phone call.
People at the house tried to resuscitate the victim, but he died by the time emergency personnel arrived.
The suspect was booked in the county jail for investigation of first-degree manslaughter.