An argument turned into a fight and ended with a fatal stabbing on Camano Island.
CAMANO ISLAND, Island County — An argument turned into a fight and ended with a fatal stabbing on Camano Island.
The (Everett) Herald reports that a 19-year-old man was arrested after Saturday’s stabbing.
Island County Sheriff Mark Brown says the victim was 24 years old.
The attack happened at a home along Rowe Road on Camano Island. Someone in the house called 911 at about 8:10 a.m.
- Seahawks would be crazy to let Pete Carroll, John Schneider walk
- Ken Griffey Jr.’s emotional Hall of Fame speech makes him more human
- Democratic Party leader Wasserman Schultz resigns on eve of convention
- 2 teens killed, 3 injured in Edmonds crash
- Lawmakers object to the Library of Congress replacing the term ‘illegal alien’
Most Read Stories
Brown says there was a lot of yelling and screaming on the phone call.
People at the house tried to resuscitate the victim, but he died by the time emergency personnel arrived.
The suspect was booked in the county jail for investigation of first-degree manslaughter.