An argument turned into a fight and ended with a fatal stabbing on Camano Island.
CAMANO ISLAND, Island County — An argument turned into a fight and ended with a fatal stabbing on Camano Island.
The (Everett) Herald reports that a 19-year-old man was arrested after Saturday’s stabbing.
Island County Sheriff Mark Brown says the victim was 24 years old.
The attack happened at a home along Rowe Road on Camano Island. Someone in the house called 911 at about 8:10 a.m.
Most Read Stories
- For $750, Seattle’s newest apartment is the size of a parking space
- Light snowfall expected in Seattle tonight; Snohomish County could see more
- This video of Marshawn Lynch narrating the 'Planet Earth II' iguana chase wins the internet
- ‘A fairly messy situation’: 2-4 inches of snow could fall Thursday in Seattle area
- Former Seahawk Ricardo Lockette stirs anger at Garfield High assembly: ‘Men take the lead’
Brown says there was a lot of yelling and screaming on the phone call.
People at the house tried to resuscitate the victim, but he died by the time emergency personnel arrived.
The suspect was booked in the county jail for investigation of first-degree manslaughter.