An argument turned into a fight and ended with a fatal stabbing on Camano Island.
CAMANO ISLAND, Island County — An argument turned into a fight and ended with a fatal stabbing on Camano Island.
The (Everett) Herald reports that a 19-year-old man was arrested after Saturday’s stabbing.
Island County Sheriff Mark Brown says the victim was 24 years old.
The attack happened at a home along Rowe Road on Camano Island. Someone in the house called 911 at about 8:10 a.m.
Most Read Stories
- Suspect in Cascade Mall shooting arrested in Oak Harbor WATCH
- ‘My God, that’s Kimberly!’: Scientist solves perplexing mystery of identity thief Lori Ruff
- Why ‘whitesplaining’ is hurtful to people of color | Op-Ed
- Mariners suspend Steve Clevenger for remainder of season without pay after tweets on Black Lives Matter
- Mariners suspend Steve Clevenger after tweets on Black Lives Matter
Brown says there was a lot of yelling and screaming on the phone call.
People at the house tried to resuscitate the victim, but he died by the time emergency personnel arrived.
The suspect was booked in the county jail for investigation of first-degree manslaughter.