An argument turned into a fight and ended with a fatal stabbing on Camano Island.
CAMANO ISLAND, Island County — An argument turned into a fight and ended with a fatal stabbing on Camano Island.
The (Everett) Herald reports that a 19-year-old man was arrested after Saturday’s stabbing.
Island County Sheriff Mark Brown says the victim was 24 years old.
The attack happened at a home along Rowe Road on Camano Island. Someone in the house called 911 at about 8:10 a.m.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle’s March for Science draws thousands on Earth Day — including a Nobel Prize winner WATCH
- Car brings down power lines, causing I-5 shutdown and outages in North Seattle
- Recipe: Bacon-Wrapped Corn on the Cob with Charred Lime Crema
- Boeing issues new layoff notices to 429 workers in Washington state
- Police say robbery suspect was killed by Seattle officers’ gunfire WATCH
Brown says there was a lot of yelling and screaming on the phone call.
People at the house tried to resuscitate the victim, but he died by the time emergency personnel arrived.
The suspect was booked in the county jail for investigation of first-degree manslaughter.