An argument turned into a fight and ended with a fatal stabbing on Camano Island.
CAMANO ISLAND, Island County — An argument turned into a fight and ended with a fatal stabbing on Camano Island.
The (Everett) Herald reports that a 19-year-old man was arrested after Saturday’s stabbing.
Island County Sheriff Mark Brown says the victim was 24 years old.
The attack happened at a home along Rowe Road on Camano Island. Someone in the house called 911 at about 8:10 a.m.
Most Read Stories
- What drivers can and cannot do under Washington state's new distracted-driving law
- Federal judge: ‘The citizens of Seattle are not going to pay blackmail for constitutional policing’
- '450 square feet of fear': Renter dreads rising cost for Fremont studio apartment | Seattle Sketcher
- Man shot at Seattle's Golden Gardens Park amid apparent gunfight
- Pac-12 football preview: Washington an overwhelming favorite in the North
Brown says there was a lot of yelling and screaming on the phone call.
People at the house tried to resuscitate the victim, but he died by the time emergency personnel arrived.
The suspect was booked in the county jail for investigation of first-degree manslaughter.