The teenager’s 22-year-old cousin arrested Thursday, also in connection with the Auburn arsons.
Police arrested a 16-year-old boy Friday night in connection with a string of arson fires in Auburn. The boy’s 22-year-old cousin was arrested Thursday.
In September, police arrested a suspect in connection with two fires that appeared to be part of a string of arsons involving Dumpsters, flags and other items. But after a new series started — including 11 suspicious house fires and a handful of other blazes between October and November — fear spread throughout the community.
Police Cmdr. Mike Hirman said Saturday the teenager is suspected of setting at least six fires, two of which occurred at occupied residences, with his cousin or alone.
He was booked into the King County Detention Center.
Most Read Stories
- French find "Ratatouille" ever so palatable
- Hawaii woman wins $10.7M off penny slot machine in Vegas
- Seattle elephant Bamboo attacked, bitten at new home in Oklahoma
- Watch: Dash-cam video shows aftermath of morning crash on Highway 520 bridge
- Hope Solo suspended from US soccer team for 6 months