A body found in the Skykomish River last week is that of a missing Monroe woman.
The Snohomish County Medical Examiner’s Office has confirmed a body found in the Skykomish River on Thursday is that of a missing Monroe woman.
Marianne Humble, 53, was reported missing by family members three days earlier after she failed to return to her home in the 14600 block of High Bridge Road, not far from the river.
The Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office said she had no history of depression and had not gone missing in the past.
The cause and manner of Humble’s death are pending, the medical examiner said.
Most Read Stories
- What drivers can and cannot do under Washington state's new distracted-driving law
- Put down that cellphone; distracted-driving law is here
- Why watermelon is good for you
- Why Republicans can’t govern | David Brooks / Syndicated columnist
- Passage of paid-family-leave act shows power of working together | Op-Ed