A body found in the Skykomish River last week is that of a missing Monroe woman.
The Snohomish County Medical Examiner’s Office has confirmed a body found in the Skykomish River on Thursday is that of a missing Monroe woman.
Marianne Humble, 53, was reported missing by family members three days earlier after she failed to return to her home in the 14600 block of High Bridge Road, not far from the river.
The Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office said she had no history of depression and had not gone missing in the past.
The cause and manner of Humble’s death are pending, the medical examiner said.
- EgyptAir plane broke up in flight after a fire, evidence suggests
- Susan Kaufman, owner of restaurants Serafina and Cicchetti, dies at 64
- Downtown Bothell blaze deals blow to redevelopment efforts VIEW
- Seahawks would be crazy to let Pete Carroll, John Schneider walk
- 2 teens killed, 3 injured in Edmonds crash